[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I will get flamed endlessly for this one but I'll ask anyways. Why do people wait HOURS in line when they can get the same game the next day after work without waiting in line? Does playing the game 12 hours sooner than somebody else make it that much better?

i think traditionally, you try to get there before the stock runs out... one thing led to another and now its midnight releases and super long queues

well I stood in line for a half hour then got the game..lol. 20min queue.. not too bad I think. Got home, installed it, played through it a bit.. quite fun :).

well I stood in line for a half hour then got the game..lol. 20min queue.. not too bad I think. Got home, installed it, played through it a bit.. quite fun :).

I'm not sure if its the same in Canada, but here in the UK, the supermarkets are trying to undercut each other.

So its gone from ?45 at most game shops to ?25/26 at the supermarkets....hence why people are going crazy to try and get it.

:laugh:h:

I'm not sure if its the same in Canada, but here in the UK, the supermarkets are trying to undercut each other.

So its gone from ?45 at most game shops to ?25/26 at the supermarkets....hence why people are going crazy to try and get it.

:laugh:h:

I wis:rolleyes:s:

LoL at the losers waiting hours in line just to buy a videogame :D Just hilarious! I mean look at their faces. Like they are waiting to fu*k for the first time.

do they even sell games in hungary?

LoL at the losers waiting hours in line just to buy a videogame Just hilarious! I mean look at their faces. Like they are waiting to fu*k for the first time.
I will get flamed endlessly for this one but I'll ask anyways. Why do people wait HOURS in line when they can get the same game the next day after work without waiting in line? Does playing the game 12 hours sooner than somebody else make it that much better?

because aside from getting the game a bit early, one could say that the social atmosphere is where its at. some of us do get out of our houses and socialize with the rest of the world.

i met some people, great convo and had a blast. it was an great turnout at my gs location. even met a couple friends i havent seen in over 10 yrs. it was great.

hmm, i couldve ordered and had it shipped to me. F that, never have, never will. i enjoy the experience too much to sit at home on my ass.

on another note, i got home and played some mp. lvl 9 and called it. i didnt get to play any sp at all cause my son/babymoms asleep. i like to hear the action. all the yelling, cries, especially my orders! lol so i settled for earpiece and some mp till later on today.

fantastic game. was great to listen to everyone ingame enjoying themselves as much as me. theres sooo much packed into the mp! will we ever finish?

Edited by schiz-o-phren-ic

I love the atmosphere at midnight releases. GAME had food/drink on, a free prize draw to win a copy of the game and played the MW2 soundtrack as we queued. It makes a real event of it :)

I love the atmosphere at midnight releases. GAME had food/drink on, a free prize draw to win a copy of the game and played the MW2 soundtrack as we queued. It makes a real event of it :)

How much were GAME selling it for though?

How much were GAME selling it for though?

?44 but that was the same price as Gamestation, HMV and Grainger Games.

One of my mates said his local Asda put the price back up to normal after a specific number were sold.

Got mine from Sainsburys this morning, ?26! Just need to finish work now.;))

Heh, I know that feeling.:pp

I did get a chance to try some online before work but PSN was bouncing up and down. Hopefully it's smoothed out by this evening.