[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

^

Best thing I've done so far is get one of those missile drops and blow up a harrier right after the enemy spawned it :p I was like at first OH CRAP THE HARRIER IS RIGHT THERE BUT IT MIGHT NOT BE ALLOWED TO HIT IT, then just tried it and boom, harrier down.

But aye I was like WTF when I spawned one myself, just tore apart the enemy team in seconds, think I did wrack up more than 10 kills.

I didn't play too much COD4, but I do have to admit the multiplayer is like sugary candy on a kids birthday cake, it's just packed with a ton of crap/aids/perks/etc. I haven't decided if that's good or bad yet, I'm having fun, but as I said I didn't play too much COD4 to know how it compares.

Certainly won't be my GOTY, but I'm a SP > MP guy, so no matter how good it was with the MP, I still wouldn't have awarded it (some strong SP this year).

well i just finished the game.. and its 2 times more engaging then MW1 :)

i loved every bit of the campaign.. and well the ice rock thing is done by pressing right mouse button.. keep it pressed and press left mouse button.. now dun leave left mouse button and press right mouse button..

all the parts where it was a little scripted were AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

in all i can say the game was LEGEND---------------- wait for it ::::::::::::::::::::::::: DARYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and i havnt even played specops yet. :D

Someone's been watching far too much How I met your mother..... :p

I didn't play too much COD4, but I do have to admit the multiplayer is like sugary candy on a kids birthday cake, it's just packed with a ton of crap/aids/perks/etc. I haven't decided if that's good or bad yet, I'm having fun, but as I said I didn't play too much COD4 to know how it compares.

Oh no, I am having fun but think about it - How long will that cake keep you full and what happens when the sugar buzz wears off? ( Epic analogy! >.> ) right now, the only thing keeping me interested is hype and the 'freshness' of it all but all the downsides will hit very, very hard when the novelty wears off.

Gametrailers.com Invisible Walls segment just did an episode on MW2 to sum it up they said:

3/4 of them though MW1 SP was better, most appeared unsure on the MP citing it as having a learning curve akin to EVE Online and the Airport scene just put the industry back 10 years.

Yet it got a 9.5, funny how much power publishers have in this ****ty industry these days.

The MP has a learning curve similar to EVE? Are they actually serious? If they are, I'm never going to watch another GT video again, seriously.

:rolleyes:

Let me put that in context they said that there are people who have been playing MW1 for 2 years now and people who are completely green or only played the original for a short period of time will find them selfs staring at the killcam or hiding in buildings from attack choppers for 10-15 hours (their words) at the start.

I can't afford this game and GOLD, and I dont have time to play the game. FML. College + Work + GF + Family obligations equals me not being a gamer anymore. Im living through you guys.

Just completed the game a few minutes ago. I took my sweet time :p The single player campaign was amazing. It was just like the first one but everything was improved. The graphics, the animation, the level design. The entire game felt really well polished and I didn't come across a single bug throughout my entire play session. The multiplayer is um poor. But the single player is why I got it (Same reason I got the original).

Bring on MW3 (Y)

The MP experience is absolutely amazing, you haven't seen anything if you haven't played Ground War. I don't even want to complete the SP campaign because the MP is so addicting.

So far my favourite gun is the M4A1 with the red-eye sight thing. What level do you unlock the sniper type gun that sees infared, in other words sees the enemy with their body heat? I saw some guy using it online.

Got it this morning and I've only been on the SP. But gawd I'm crap. I keep dying although I'm on the easiest difficulty...Meh, this is the first COD game I've bought, but I'm really good at Battlefield, Uncharted and MGS4. ??

:rolleyes:

Let me put that in context they said that there are people who have been playing MW1 for 2 years now and people who are completely green or only played the original for a short period of time will find them selfs staring at the killcam or hiding in buildings from attack choppers for 10-15 hours (their words) at the start.

What games arent like that?

And COD is like the point&shoot of digital cameras :p

Americas Army, EVE, Armed Assault = DSLR

COD = Camera for kids

seriously though, if you have played FPS before COD will probably be the easiest of them all online :p

Someone's been watching far too much How I met your mother..... :p

i love it.. after friends and everybody loves raymond..

oh btw how do i do the PIT under 35 sec????

i cant go below 40.. :(

The MP experience is absolutely amazing, you haven't seen anything if you haven't played Ground War. I don't even want to complete the SP campaign because the MP is so addicting.

So far my favourite gun is the M4A1 with the red-eye sight thing. What level do you unlock the sniper type gun that sees infared, in other words sees the enemy with their body heat? I saw some guy using it online.

you can get that for most guns including the m4a1, its not very good on a m4 though there is too much scope wobble

You can get it any level for most assault guns (if not all, not sure), its one you can unlock, either find it through by going thorugh the barracks menu or go through create class, under attachment Thermal Scope will be greyed out, press F2 and it should tell you what you need to do, (I think its get 20 kills with silencer attached)

M4 is a great gun, but i find the Scar is a lot better, is more accurate, more damage is done, though the fire rate is less,

you can get that for most guns including the m4a1, its not very good on a m4 though there is too much scope wobble

It's best on the FAL or M4A3 (or is it A1? I forget the one at level 40 anyway!)

For my .50 cal it was 20 kills with an Acog. Yes Acog on sniper is ****ty as hell and it's so annoying to have to get kills for it. But getting the Thermal kicks ass, and add in FMJ (bling perk) and you can call it a day.

I found a way to soothe my frustration; stay the hell away from Hardcore mode in the PC version :laugh:

Hardcore was the only mode I played on the 360 but it's only enjoyable because of one single thing, the controller. Everyone is 'gimped' the same way, everyone has a slower reaction time and you get away with so much more. Here, there's no dear mommy - Been spotted and you will die instantly and if you by some miracle do get behind cover, someone is bound to path-predict and kill you. So went back to regular mode and enjoying it a bit again, it's like returning to kindergarten, the only 3 games I played back in regular had me sitting at 23 - 3, 29 - 4 and 25 - 0! ( Didn't have the nuke :'( )

agreed, i had to deal with the Acog/50 cal, but now i have thermal/fmj and love it.

For my .50 cal it was 20 kills with an Acog. Yes Acog on sniper is ****ty as hell and it's so annoying to have to get kills for it. But getting the Thermal kicks ass, and add in FMJ (bling perk) and you can call it a day.

lol

mw21.jpg

EDIT: And this knife throw is fracking epic :laugh:

Already posted a few pages back mate ;)

Also how many kills with what to unlock Shotgun attachment? Lulz

High sensitivity on the controller and lots of practice.

I did it already :D it was my second weapon slowing me down.. i didnt use a pistol for it but when i did u could see how much time it saves while reloading.

btw i play on the PC ... :)

but im nowhere good enough for multiplayer as i cant even end the game on regular :D lolx...