[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

are vehicles available in multiplayer?

No.

Nothing you can control and drive, but some of the killstreak rewards are controlling the Gunner in a Chopper or AC130 (bomber.

Talking of veteran, i am struggling with Loose ends atm :p i got a checkpoint in the middle of the field... Everytime i spawn i die. Fail :p

Edit: Just got it :p LOL Flash bang ahoy!!!

You think Sheperd has a thing against the British? Task force 141 being british n all :p

Games are supposed to be fun, not give you headaches :p

Agreed, why do people play games in this way just for gamerpoints and trophies? Something I've noticed; nobody cares what trophies or achievements you have.

The Favelas and guarding the house as ghost and roach were the hardest parts of playin in veteran.... :(

i got up to favelas, took 45 minutes to do that ****ing level on veteran. Haven't played veteran since, gonna give it a go tonight i reckon. I cant imagine doing the safe house mission on veteran, considering i got lucky on hardcore.

Dude..the rest of the game is easy on Veteran. Just peak out of cover, shoot :p

The safehouse was easier than the favelas.. definitely the hardest part for me.

Playing the game behind cover so much sucks though lol

Agreed, why do people play games in this way just for gamerpoints and trophies? Something I've noticed; nobody cares what trophies or achievements you have.

Some people just like completing a game to its fullest extent.

Dude..the rest of the game is easy on Veteran. Just peak out of cover, shoot :p

The safehouse was easier than the favelas.. definitely the hardest part for me.

Playing the game behind cover so much sucks though lol

Yeah, I like how checkpoints are time based too, so its like kill one person, hide hide hide, checkpoint, then rinse and repeat. But much more fun obviously :p

Yeah, I like how checkpoints are time based too, so its like kill one person, hide hide hide, checkpoint, then rinse and repeat. But much more fun obviously :p

Yeah it makes it easier..or just throwing a flashbang and running for dear life :p .... stopping for a second and hoping 'CHECKPOINT REACHED' pops up haha :rofl:

Only 5 more achievements to go... spec op is the bomb!

I'd show you my updated gamercard..but that requires logging in to Xbox Live haha ;)

Achievements are there to be achieved. Nobody cares that nobody cares. If they want the achievements, they have every right to unlock them :rolleyes:

Finished the game the other night. Towards the end the story turns into something out of MGS4! This is not a bad thing in my eyes but it is just so OTT.

I love multi-player in this game, the main reasons I was so excited was to play on line and the game does not disappoint.

I must be the only one who found this game a challenge on Regular difficulty. I can't imagine what Veteran is like.

Me too! I was pretty good at MW1 and thought it would be simple...but it isnt! the enemies are better so it gives great gameplay.

I completed it on Hardened and that took a bit longer because of some annoying parts!

Finished the game the other night. Towards the end the story turns into something out of MGS4! This is not a bad thing in my eyes but it is just so OTT.

I love multi-player in this game, the main reasons I was so excited was to play on line and the game does not disappoint.

Call of Duty + MGS = bat**** insane :D

I must be the only one who found this game a challenge on Regular difficulty. I can't imagine what Veteran is like.

No I find regular quite challenging actually. Plus that damn strawberry jam doesn't help matters. Seriously :(

the favelas on veteran really got me annoyed ..just as i thought i was safe another one would pop out an boom i was dead ..but i got there in the end ...not looking too forward to the safehouse and the airplane graveyard on veteran tho ...before i go back to finish veteran off iv'e had some fun with the museum bonus level ..and even thats kicked my ass a couple of times ..fun little bonus tho .

Nope I played regular and, although I didn't die that much, I found it pretty unfun to play due to my screen being red 70% of the time. I don't understand how anyone would have fun playing on veteran. It sounds like the most painfully annoying thing to do.