[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Beat the SP game in 5 hrs....now why does it say 50% complete? :huh:

It was a really really really fast paced intense single player game. Im loving the multiplayer and all of the new perks and yada yada.

If anyone wants to play, add me, BPL710 on xbl

Beat the SP game in 5 hrs....now why does it say 50% complete? :huh:

It was a really really really fast paced intense single player game. Im loving the multiplayer and all of the new perks and yada yada.

If anyone wants to play, add me, BPL710 on xbl

Finding all the Intel maybe?

Just finished the single player. Took me about 6 or 7 hours (died a lot...). That puts this as the shortest game I've ever played. It was pretty intense (and I liked the Red Dawn reference in one of the mission titles) but it didn't impress me as much as Modern Warfare. There were no "omg" missions like the sniper or gunship ones that were so memorable in the original. The firefighting in most cases was so intense you didn't really have time to get a handle on what was going on most of the time. And the lack of decent audio options meant that dialogue was often buried under sound effects in battle scenes.

I must be the only one who found this game a challenge on Regular difficulty. I can't imagine what Veteran is like.

Your not alone. Well let me rephrase that, while I never felt stuck, I did feel overwhelmed at times and I died a whole, whole lot, and I only did it on regular as well.

Is it just me or are the spec ops SO hard?!?! Ive unlocked up to charlie, and I doubt I will be able to unlock any more, its just way too hard. I have difficulty on Regular lol, a few of the missions I have done on Hardened, but Veteran?! hellllllllll no.

Your not alone. Well let me rephrase that, while I never felt stuck, I did feel overwhelmed at times and I died a whole, whole lot, and I only did it on regular as well.

I am only on second mission and died a few times already but I am getting angry at snow level atm :rofl:

$60 for MW2 or ~$70 for Borderlands + L4D2?

I know Borderlands doesn't have dedicated servers as well, but the co-op seems much much cooler.

What do you guys think?

(I'm leaning towards Borderlands + L4D2).

Player profiles are client side on the PC again apparently they didn't learn.

Never mind, just bumped by self back to level 45 then unlocked all the titles, icons, pro perks and attachements.

They won't do that with MW2, future releases maybe. Nobody will buy the game though if they do that.

Never say no one would buy a game if they do that. There are some idiots that will.

They won't do that with MW2, future releases maybe. Nobody will buy the game though if they do that.

If it weren't for the supermarkets over here everyone would of been paying on average ?40-50 for MW2, higher than most other games.

Heck people sold that completely ass-tastic NV goggle bundle out online @ HMV.