[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Yuh-huh. I just don't trust a company to give something for free after saying they'd charge more for games if they could.

As Munky said, they have already updated the playlist once and you do know stuff like Hardcore was introduced later on in MW1?

Console port not worthy of the PC. If you are a PC gamer, skip this one.

What are you on about? Great graphics, sharp controls, great gameplay - Doesn't feel like a port to me.

I'm level 23 now, and I've got the UMP .45 bling (holo sight & rapid fire), and the auto shotgun (forget the name). I rarely use the shotgun, as the ump is so awesome.

Quite a decent gun for me, but I just unlocked bling on the FN SCAR-H and I've been using the silencer and red scope. Not that fast a rate of fire, so I've began to attribute that to why if I get caught off surprise 9/10 times I end up dead.

Silencer brings down the range a bit, but seeing as I still don't know the maps giving away my position is suicide. I just don't know all the shortcuts and am only starting to learn chokepoints. Maps with multiple levels = mass death for me :laugh: For example most of the maps with the destroyed towns.

By the way Sethos said earlier he wasn't fond of some of the maps, I gotta agree, really nothing is standing out for me :/ They all seem pretty "meh".

Well played a little more MP last night, and I must say, I am getting better.. Level 4 now WOOT!! I would play more, but with this new job and relocation I just haven't had a lot of time.

Anything I need to swap over to or pick up from level 4-10 ?

2 guns that really stand out for me so far an im using a hell of alot , are the SCAR-H and the FAL (i was a massive fan of the G3 in COD4 ) so i find the whole single shot thing works really well for me , only playing hardcore TDM atm so both of those are with red dot and silencer and my perks are Bling , Cold Blooded and Ninja Pro .

I agree about the maps as well especially with what audioboxer said about nothing really standing out , only ones i think i've actually taken a liking to are Derail and Rundown . But im on there now if anyone fancies a game of anything , gamertags in my sig :)

2 guns that really stand out for me so far an im using a hell of alot , are the SCAR-H and the FAL (i was a massive fan of the G3 in COD4 ) so i find the whole single shot thing works really well for me , only playing hardcore TDM atm so both of those are with red dot and silencer and my perks are Bling , Cold Blooded and Ninja Pro .

I agree about the maps as well especially with what audioboxer said about nothing really standing out , only ones i think i've actually taken a liking to are Derail and Rundown . But im on there now if anyone fancies a game of anything , gamertags in my sig :)

if u are playing hardcore... why so much stealthy perks?

As Munky said, they have already updated the playlist once and you do know stuff like Hardcore was introduced later on in MW1?

What are you on about? Great graphics, sharp controls, great gameplay - Doesn't feel like a port to me.

Really?

codmw2m20091113232214.jpg

and this:

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Proof_That_Mod...zy_Console_Port

Which you cant see because imageshack is being ghey :p

if u are playing hardcore... why so much stealthy perks?

Playing hardcore doesnt stop you from showing up on UAV, loud footsteps etc

:rofl:

Knife Throw kill

I posted it originally, it got posted 2 further times, aren't people reading the thread through properly? Apparently not :blink:

In hardcore modes on COD4 i was used to running with a silenced mp5 or G3 and then Bandolier , UAV jammer and Dead Silence , and so i've chosen the perks i think do pretty much the same this time round becuase it worked well for me , but i swear if one more so called "team mate" steals my care package (or as one dude did about 10 mins ago ) kills me to steal it off me im gonna scream :pinch:

I posted it originally, it got posted 2 further times, aren't people reading the thread through properly? Apparently not :blink:

but its so legen...wait for it...dary! :p

but i swear if one more so called "team mate" steals my care package (or as one dude did about 10 mins ago ) kills me to steal it off me im gonna scream :pinch:

Wait till you respawn then use it. Most people are too busy running in someone line of fire to care about a package.

codmw2m20091113232214.jpg

:rofl: Wow, that is absolutely truly bad Quality Control.

Connect to XBox Live from your PC... Priceless.

Are you even half-aware of what the word "feel" means? I even posted that picture myself a few pages back.

How can it not feel like a console port when they forgot to translate simple interface text

Because I have never seen it In-game, neither have you or probably anyone else here.

It's so pathetic, so you just want to flail your arms in the air because of some text? The GAME works, the CONTROLS works and the GAMEPLAY is there - If that hasn't failed in the port, how the hell can it feel anything but a great port?