[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

The predator missile deffinatly counts towards your kill streak , in a game yesterday on Wasteland (must be my lucky map) i got 5 kills , let my predator fly (tbh the other team was pretty dumb and was all in one area) and it flashed up on the screen saying 11 Kill Streak , so i used my chopper gunner up (hadn't unlocked the nuke yet only did that earlier today) and once i was done with the chopper gunner i could press right on the d-pad and my 7 kill streak was still there waiting for me , so unless you got another kill without realsing so it didn't flash up or not im not sure but it should count towards it :)

I played my first 14yr old clan today lol, who called every a noob.

They first all decided to use riot shields, then decided to use the marathon/knief combo. I adapted quite quickly and got a few kill streaks against them, but my team kinda sucked and had k/d's of 1/8 while mine was 3/1

I can see why it can be annoying playin kids like that, but i found it kinda fun kicking their arse, just wish my team were a bit better so wouldve actually won the game. The only thing i found annoying was they all had great ping and every else had crap, so sometimes would get a bit jumpy and they would suddenly appear in front of u and kill you.

Anyone else played a bunch of kids like that?lol

Ok, I think I might be going mad - when I've been playing online recently, I keep hearing birds twittering.

(Similar to the noise Twitteriffic makes when you get new tweets)

What the hell is it? am I actually going insane, or are the maps just covered in invisible singing birds?

Veteran on this game is super easy. Nothing like WaW. SP is cool but really short.

Indeed, I didn't get that jumping for joy feeling once I had done MW2 on Veteran like I did in WaW.

But I prefer it because it wasn't as stupidly frustrating like WaW could be with the spamming of enemies and grenades.

We'll have to get some Spec Ops going at some point. :p

Because there's also Spec Ops mode now, which is also required to be completed on Veteran to get "1000/1000" in the game, as you'd call it -

I think it's a fair trade-off, because some of the Spec-ops missions on Veteran are a pain in the ass.

Spec Ops can be a kick in the balls, but its very slightly annoying you can't do them all on your own, though I understand why too.

Its the only part I really have left to do of the game, and going from my own and the gf's house, her net is crappy and can't get on-line to play with others so I get stuck not being able to do it.

Just finished the singleplayer again, on Veteran this time. Some parts were bloody annoying. The autosave picks some interesting places to save that didn't help matters. Good fun though. :)

Oh, that makes more sense - I did, for one but you're right :p

Just wanted to cover all bases, in case he wanted to check out the PC version based on your suggestion - At least so he wasn't surprised about the first person, when expecting third person =)

my new precious is the acr...i shall call him squishy and he shall be mine....strictly iron sights of course...why in the heck do ppl use those sissy red dots and holo sights?

I thought I would like the ACR because of its low recoil and accuracy but I just can't. I have tried using the ACR in several games but in the end, it just doesn't do enough damage for me. The worst is having to use it in close combat situations.

NEED DEDICATED SERVER'S ON XBOX!

I had nothing but lag today. Then it would switch host and then more lag. RAGE! They made what 6 million...invest some in some servers.

I can't wait for Bad Co 2 now.

Indeed, I didn't get that jumping for joy feeling once I had done MW2 on Veteran like I did in WaW.

But I prefer it because it wasn't as stupidly frustrating like WaW could be with the spamming of enemies and grenades.

We'll have to get some Spec Ops going at some point. :p

Spec Ops can be a kick in the balls, but its very slightly annoying you can't do them all on your own, though I understand why too.

Its the only part I really have left to do of the game, and going from my own and the gf's house, her net is crappy and can't get on-line to play with others so I get stuck not being able to do it.

Yeah the spamming and grenades were pretty stupid in WaW. Let me know when you want to play Spec Ops. I played with $n!pR today and we finished some in Veteran.

NEED DEDICATED SERVER'S ON XBOX!

I had nothing but lag today. Then it would switch host and then more lag. RAGE! They made what 6 million...invest some in some servers.

I can't wait for Bad Co 2 now.

Hit me up sometime. A group of friends and myself played for about 5 hours today and only had the host migrate once!