[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Is it me or are people already getting bored of this game? Most of my friends list have gone back to other games and I'm not playing it that much.

It's called burnout. :p

Only been a few weeks now but it feels like I've got my mouse shooter skills back I use to have back when I played CS:S. Can't put this down now. :( :p

Is it me or are people already getting bored of this game? Most of my friends list have gone back to other games and I'm not playing it that much.

I personally have not played it since last week, actually I think since I posted my little tirade about how I hated it in this thread somewhere. :laugh:

Honestly I only plan on playing it again simply for the fact of being social and I can play it with some friends online, and also my cousin I saw was online with it today so he must have just picked it up, so if not for the fact my friends I tend to play with online were still playing it I would be perfectly content just playing Assassins Creed 2. I just do not find all that much fun in playing it.

Why is there always these kind of remarks towards anyone who owns a console. It gets a bit tiring.

You're ignorant, you spout off like Live/PSN is the best service ever produced and you've forced paid DLC on to PC owners. I have nothing for contempt for your average console owner. Note: I'm not directing this bile at you, it's directed to console owners in general, I know some have a clue, but that's few and far between.

Just throwing this out there, me and fellow member habnad are going to be playing on Live in right around 50 minutes @ 10PM Eastern Standard Time US.

I am thinking it is the night before a holiday, so let's just play to have fun and the more the merrier since fun is the ultimate goal.

I am not gonna bother out sending invites as I feel it is annoying, so just feel free to either respond here saying you are down to play and/or feel free to send me a message on Live saying to invite you and/or just join our party if you can.

It may just wind up being me and him, but chances are pretty good there is also going to be some of our friends playing like my cousin and his two friends as well, we will probably already have anywhere from 3 to 5 people total.

So depending on the count if people on here also joing, we may have to do stick to the larger based game modes like Ground War. But if it is a smaller group of people, as far as game modes we are pretty open to whatever. We do everything from TDM to Domination to CTF and not sure what the plan of attack is tonight.

You're ignorant, you spout off like Live/PSN is the best service ever produced and you've forced paid DLC on to PC owners. I have nothing for contempt for your average console owner. Note: I'm not directing this bile at you, it's directed to console owners in general, I know some have a clue, but that's few and far between.

This! :yes:

Ignorant? I am sure most console users wouldn't know what "host advantage" is. But they're not in denial.

I don't know of anyone who has spouted off that Live/PSN is the best service ever. And I don't know why your dumping the blame of paid DLC on PC onto console owners.

And "contempt for the average console owner"? That's a bit pathetic really...

Host advantage is a bit annoying, i definately do notice it at times, especially when you're playing a clan who are sharing a connection, as they all have full green bars, while everyone else has orange, they win quite easily but as soon as the host changes they're suddenly not as good

Im really gettin into spec ops at the mo, think its wot makes the game worth it in my eyes, was playing with a mate last night on vetran and they're challenging but not impossible, and quite fun knowing you've got someone covering your back, get quite into it lol

do you even have one good reason why the cheapest version should get extra content free (being a whining **** doesn't count btw)? not supporting ****ty, overpriced dlc btw just that if one platform gets it free all should or if one pays then all should

do you even have one good reason why the cheapest version should get extra content free (being a whining **** doesn't count btw)? not supporting ****ty, overpriced dlc btw just that if one platform gets it free all should or if one pays then all should

*sigh*

so i guess you dont have a good reason then

besides on pc if you dont want to pay for the dlc just pirate it, from what i have read there are cracks to play on steam servers :laugh: so dlc will end up getting released by scene groups as well

so i guess you dont have a good reason then

besides on pc if you dont want to pay for the dlc just pirate it, from what i have read there are cracks to play on steam servers :laugh: so dlc will end up getting released by scene groups as well

We never paid for it before? It builds brand loyalty? I use to get more maps for free from UT Vanilla than you get in a map pack from Activision?

Yeah awesome excuse, pirate it. Real mature.

Back on topic: Domination + 2 packs of C4 + Car = "Emergency air drop waiting!"