[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... HAHAHAHA!

http://twitpic.com/oy9by

And yeah, that's Ice T :rofl:

Just going through the thread, that is pretty damn funny.

And WTF??? Just got this email from Amazon.

Hello from Amazon.com.

We're sorry for the delay in shipping the order you placed on October 25 2009

(Order# 002-8781603-2628216). We have good news -- the order is now being shipped!

You should receive a shipping notification shortly, within the next business day,

for the following item(s):

"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00269QLI8

The shipping notification will include an updated estimated delivery date and

tracking information if it's available.

Because we were unable to meet our guaranteed delivery date promise, we are

refunding the shipping charges for your entire order. This refund should be

processed within the next few days, and we will send you an e-mail to let you know

when the refund has been completed.

We will make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as possible and

we'll send you an e-mail to confirm shipment.

Any other items in your order will not be affected by this delay.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay.

That is from 8:56 this morning.

Spoilers much?

Did you watch the trailer? You saw clips of it 6-7 times!

Nice to see everyone hasn't lost their mind and think the story is daft too.

Ugh @ the reviews 98%? Really? ****ing morons.

No i havent looked at any trailers or screenshots.

How? I've tried to avoid it lately but it's plastered all over the web and in that one place... ah, the real world!

No i havent looked at any trailers or screenshots.

Then no it's not a spoiler. Saying that the game is so short if you looked at a 30 second clip you will have watched most of the game! :laugh:

I'm still torn. But luckily I won't be picking it up anytime soon due to the awesome lack of money I have :D I can agree with the reviews though. And bear in mind most of the reviews around here are X360 and PS3 versions. I've only seen 1 PC review from IGN and that's scored 9.5.

It still looks like a stonker of a game, even with the removal of so many key PC features.

I haven't gotten any trophies since playing last night till like the 3rd mission, I'm near the end now and hadn't noticed any more unlocking, wtf.

Most of the unlocks are for vet.

Quick tip for MP, though the radar scrambler may seem cool at first, it's like a beacon saying "HI YEAH YOU FOUND ME". I've killed countless people with that today, ready down my sights before they could get a shot off.

i didnt even get one for getting a star in spec ops, they are broken. people say its because of the 1.01 patch but i think if you remove that you cant play online :/

I know, but none of the level ones have unlocked either, apparently other people are having the same problem on the IW forum.

Oh dear, not shocked tbh. Only version of the game they demoed was the 360. No surprise the PS3 and PC version are a bit shoddy.

Sorry guys, but you seem to be more worried about the trophies than the game itself.

Give yourselves a pat on the back each time you finish a level or something like that.

Just going through the thread, that is pretty damn funny.

And WTF??? Just got this email from Amazon.

That is from 8:56 this morning.

And guess what? I did not do release day delivery from Amazon and just saw this on USPS's tracking,

Your item arrived at 8:52 AM on November 10, 2009 in WALTHAM, MA

Looks like I will get it delivered today. :D

I waited for an hour and a half last night for it, haven't played since I am now at work until 5pm. Hope it's worth it, looks sick. Btw, I have it for the 360. Is it worth playing on anything less than Veteran?

Is it worth the money so far?

SP - No.

Spec ops - Yes if you have friends or you're very good.

MP - Yes.

I waited for an hour and a half last night for it, haven't played since I am now at work until 5pm. Hope it's worth it, looks sick. Btw, I have it for the 360. Is it worth playing on anything less than Veteran?

Do it on regular first since crawling through the experience trying not to get killed kind of ruined it for me.

the trophies dont really bother me, the weaksauce sound mix is a is a big problem though, maybe i am just spoiled by uncharted2 and its great audio but mw2 doesnt even use the centre channel for voices making it hard to hear what people are saying.

Sorry guys, but you seem to be more worried about the trophies than the game itself.

Give yourselves a pat on the back each time you finish a level or something like that.

Yes, I have gone through most of the game without noticing, when I did I wondered why, heaven forbid I say anything about a game that is seemingly not working correctly because of a patch.

And even if I did care that much, what does it matter what I play for? if its broken, its broken, and they should do something about it because it is indeed part of the gaming experience for some.

Well once you've finished SP add tehspookeh on live if you need a co-op partner for Spec ops. :)

I'm not that hardcore with MW2 (yet :)), what's Spec ops? Is it playable on 360? Certain version of the game necessary? Thanks!