[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

anyone have any tips on the Timed Submarine mission? I always either run out of time or die Those AGMs take too f***ing long to load up. *btw I'm on Veteran

I finished that one by staying up high on the roof. Flashbangs when they get close so I could pick em off and AGM's on the trucks or large clusters. Claymores are nice if you have some left.

LOL :laugh: Not real. I did that too and you get a message about friendly fire blah blah blah.

Heh, i did that too. Got my first AC-130 the otherday during hardcore team deathmatch, annoyingly everyone on the other team had the cold blooded perk on expect this one guy who must have hated my guts after the round finished :p

Anyone else encountering the new trend where people fire random AT4 shots off and have them land down the map in hopes of killing someone by chance? It just feels so cheap and drives me insane because there's no way to defend against it.

Anyone else encountering the new trend where people fire random AT4 shots off and have them land down the map in hopes of killing someone by chance? It just feels so cheap and drives me insane because there's no way to defend against it.

Not on the PC no. For that the best trick, I'd imagine, is to use two rangers and double barrel their arses as they charge round corners like cattle. Best we get on the PC is noob tubing, see the above for how most people solve that problem.

Ninja (pro) perk goes a long way to help too. You can sprint up behind someone jump and unload two barrels for the challenge too. :p

Talking of cheap tricks, someone has hacked the PC's saved stats which are loaded from steam then held locally till you exit the game. Meaning you can prestige then bump your self back up to level 60 and unlock all your weapons mods again! :x

s.o.b shepherd :p

was Bush's motive similar to that of shepherd's :p (9/11, no offense tho :) )

was really nice to see Captain Price again

didnt know soap looked like that :laugh:

really nice game, but too short, atleast they should have added some longer missions.

Me and a friend finished spec ops last night on veteran. I can say without a doubt that I don't ever want to go through that on veteran again. Ever. Glad we finished that though, now we can focus on multiplayer :)

Shouldn't be standing in the open. Use tactical insertion if you need to. :)

You don't have to be out in the open. If they hit an explosive item such as a car or fuel tank, you're boned, too. As for tactical insertion, that would work if they were standing in one spot doing it, but these guys just spawn, pull out the AT4, fire it up into the air and go on their merry way.

You don't have to be out in the open. If they hit an explosive item such as a car or fuel tank, you're boned, too. As for tactical insertion, that would work if they were standing in one spot doing it, but these guys just spawn, pull out the AT4, fire it up into the air and go on their merry way.

Actually most people use the Javelin to do that, i do it all the time.

You lock on a position and then fire the rocket, so its not just random shooting.

Nice one Spookie, host advantage is insane in this game, that's for sure :/

Aye, best bit is consolers think GoW2 is worse! :laugh:

But yeah it's a ****ing joke. Still get use to it I guess, I need to move closer to the exchange so I can host more often! ;x

what exactly does host advantage do?

No bullet loss (Xbox live has the awesome bendy bullets which, imo, is worse. Still console owners don't know the difference and eat it up!) and I can react quicker than the opposition. Example if I was host and we both used our knives at the EXACT same time. I'd win due to being host.

A real world example is someone spotting me at exactly the same time I spotted them, I fired, so did they, but my bullets travelled faster due to the host advantage insuring they got recoil, missed and I capped them in the skull.