[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Btw does anyone know what ports need to be forwarded for the Nat to be "Open" for it on the PC? as iv been searchin round but everyone seems to suggest different ports or ones for the for 360 (dont know if the pc has different ports?)

do you even have one good reason why the cheapest version should get extra content free (being a whining **** doesn't count btw)? not supporting ****ty, overpriced dlc btw just that if one platform gets it free all should or if one pays then all should

There aren't royalty costs on the PC, and the PC version generally gets the shaft in terms of quality nowadays. Furthermore, PC gamers have become accustomed to not paying for DLC; games that give out free DLC typically sell better (see: the early Unreal Tournament games, for example, and almost any other game that offered free map packs). There are no restrictions in terms of quality control that PC DLC has to go through as well, meaning they don't have to spend money having to redo areas if they don't meet the requirements of Live or PSN... I'd say those are some good reasons it should get extra content free, just off the top of my head.

There aren't royalty costs on the PC, and the PC version generally gets the shaft in terms of quality nowadays. Furthermore, PC gamers have become accustomed to not paying for DLC; games that give out free DLC typically sell better (see: the early Unreal Tournament games, for example, and almost any other game that offered free map packs). There are no restrictions in terms of quality control that PC DLC has to go through as well, meaning they don't have to spend money having to redo areas if they don't meet the requirements of Live or PSN... I'd say those are some good reasons it should get extra content free, just off the top of my head.

no royalty cost is why pc games are always cheaper, i still dont see why they should get content console gamers pay for for free. loyalty hardly matters IW/Activision shat on pc owners with mw2 but they still lapped it up, to prove that point someone posted a picture of the steam dedicated server protest group and almost all of them were playing the game :huh:. i also doubt console quality control is really that strict or expensive (compared to what a game like MW2 makes from its dlc)

Edited by Waylander

Whew, really had a good time today and yesterday. My friends and I started playing Team Deathmatch Express instead of Domination. While I don't get as many kills with TDME and my KDR is less, my friends have helped me rack up a 28 game win streak. On average, the skill level seems to be lower which has made things a lot easier.

Am i the only one who thinks mw1 was way better than mw2? :shifty:

eh, I could see how someone prefers one over the other, but I wouldn't say COD4 is way better, I wouldn't say either is way better than the other.

I hate to say, but I think I've got bored of MW2. Just when I was starting to get better at it as well.

It's just you can only play the online for so long without getting bored, and unless you're a COD ######, there's really nothing here for anybody else. I think that it's just an epically average game and was far too overhyped. It's as though the devs don't need to try hard anymore because they know, no matter how bad or good they make it, it'll still make millions for them. Which I suppose is good business for them, but that's not what games should be about.

Went back to Uncharted 2, playing through the story on hard.

Soo... As far as Spec-Ops go - anyone here done them all? I mean veteran. All stars. Star 69.

I'm close but I doubt I'll ever get it. Right now I'm missing airplane graveyard and the three from echo class.

Soo... As far as Spec-Ops go - anyone here done them all? I mean veteran. All stars. Star 69.
Completed Special Ops on Veteran 2nite! Got all 69 Stars, and I finally started the single player lol

Four posts above yours!

Four posts above yours!

Yeah, my bad. Blind, that is :D Was on the previous page.

I'm close but I doubt I'll ever get it. Right now I'm missing airplane graveyard and the three from echo class.

Echo just requires lots of planing and tactical stuff to take them down. More of setup and then retreat blasting them juggernauts. And lots of luck :D