Installed Printer not showing in Devices and Printers on Windows 7 RTM

Reposting this is this forum, as it is not a beta issue. I just installed Windows 7 RTM the other day after using both the Beta and RC since they were each released without any major problems. I have an HP Photosmart 7460 printer that I used on both the Beta and RC without any problems and a generic printer icon showed up in Devices and Printers for it. I installed my printer on RTM and while it works and shows as an option in all programs, there isn't even a generic icon in Devices and Printers for it. I found another forum that had someone else with this problem. He said that he finally resolved it by disabling and enabling bluetooth and it finally showed up. My laptop doesn't have bluetooth card installed, but I tried anyone without any results. I was able to set my HP printer as the default printer by clicking on one of the other printers and clicking on the Manage default printers button at the top of the window; it showed up as an option in the dropdown list. It's just a minor annoyance that there isn't an icon for it. Any help would be appreciated.

post-141148-1250007411_thumb.png