newegg stil charging for a voided order?

so i orderd a openbox logitec s150 for 35 dollars and cents after shipping then found a brand new one on newegg for 42 dollars shipped. so i voided the first one like 10 minutes after it said it successfully voided and that i could reorder so i did.......

my bank showed

www.newegg.com 35.49 pending

www.newegg.com 42.00 pending

monday they both posted for real...... but what the **** i cancelled the first order? do i need to all the rotenegg or my bank(my liberty bank of notrhwest arkansas)

this is furstrating...that makes this keyboard cost my 80 dollars currently unless i get those charges reversed..

and now i wont get any sleep tonight even though no one opens till 7:30 at egg and 8 at my bank....

i ordered friday night at 9:48pm central time 7:48 neweggs time and it was packaged and processed then picked up saturday morning from ups...

note only one order arrived... i think i need to install my printer print off all these canellition records and go to the banks with this...

ok... oops sorry for double thread i had a power flick off when i hit submit and it didnt see it went through....... thanks for instant reply

Give newegg a call, or even use the live chat, explain the situation, and ask them to refund the money for the voided order. If for some reason they won't, then call the bank and dispute the extra charge with Visa or MasterCard and you will get your money back (it will take 30-60 days), but Newegg is a very reputable company and there should not be any problems with getting a charge reversed!

should i very calm and care free about reversing when i talk with newegg or should i try to raise some H*** with them? i with it was morning already

its a mastercard with liberty bank of north west arkansas mylibertybank.com to olate to chat i think

If they are pending and not posted, I wouldn't worry about it too much, that is unless the pending charges are more than your current balance, thats not good.

I've had orders from newegg void, but if the card was charged before you voided it out, it will take a day or two to have it refund your money, and new egg is pretty quick at charging your account.

shockz they went from pending to posted thats why im flippin out over it

Basically with my bank, pending items are usually refunded a lot quicker than posted items. (Usually 2 days tops).

Posted items might take a bit longer, most compaines will say up to 5 days after the order was canceled.

I'd imagine its pretty similar with yours.

But calling newegg to verify that the order was indeed canceled and a refund is being processed might be a good idea.

i got some great news credits balance

CKCD REFND 08/24 00:00 WWW NEWEGG COM 800 390 1119 CA $35.86 $109.26

refunded yay and i didnt do anything

thats means you over reacted lol, banks and retailers have the changed the way the "online" charge system works, depending on your bank and the retailer it could take a week for this to resolve completely

example, my bank and best-buy and top notch together, i bought an apple keyboard brought it home it didn't work, so i immd went back to BB to exchange for another (25 min travel time each way)

they did not have another and the next closest BB was 125mls so i just returned it, on the way out of the BB i went across the street to Arby's for food (literally 5mins from BB to arby's) and they had an ATM so i got some cash,

checked my acct and BB had actually returned the money as a credit Before the initial charge even went through, it cleared and posted the next day in the morning but the initial charge didn't post till the following Tuesday lol