The New Me.

Warwagon what is your daily diet looking like.

Example being.

1)morning...

2 scoops of whey protein/ waxy maize or

8 egg whites and 1 cup of oatmeal

2)chicken breast

3/4 cup brown rice

veggies

3)tuna

whole wheat crackers or brown rice

veggies

4)pre workout about 1 hour prior to

chicken breast

1 cup brown rice

5)post workout

2 scoops whey and waxy maize for carbs

6) fish or chicken breast

brown rice

veggies

7) bed time meal

cottage cheese 1 cup

Also listing gram size per meal help's. If you cut your calorie levels too low it will end up damaging your self.

Where's the diff?

That one is a little harder to see. In the first pic my head looks small on a big body plus a little heavier. Plus in the first picture, my waist was 4 sizes bigger.

Well I don't have an exact map out of what I eat. I Know its less than before, but i'm sure i'm getting enough calories.

Something I've learned in my recent efforts to lose weight. Many people are the type that don't have the willpower to diet AND exercise, so DON'T DIET. Not in the way that people would CALL a diet anyway. Make some changes yes, but not drastic ones.. The best change you can make is portion size. I no longer use a full size plate for my meals. Instead I use a "side plate", one you'd normally put a sandwhich on.

This helps greatly with controlling portion sizes so that your body isn't dealing with a large number of calories in one go. It won't take long for your body to adjust to the smaller portions, and you can help the hunger pangs by snacking a couple of times a day on healthy options. Carrot sticks, cucumber slices, a little fruit (not too much! Natural sugar is STILL sugar!), tomatoes (yes, I know they're fruit), that sort of thing.

Dieting is a mugs game. Most people who do it fail miserably as they hit a target weight and go back to normal eating; and on go the pounds again.

Add regular exercise to a reduced portion diet, and weight WILL come off. 4 weeks ago a pair of 46" waist trousers were a snug but comfy fit. I can now pull those same trousers on or off without undoing them, and need a belt. Not QUITE down to a 44" yet, but I reckon another week or 2 and I will be.

Oh, and GO SWIMMING if you can. Trust me. ;) I hadn't been in 25 years and had never swum more than a single width of a pool in my life, I took my son on Saturday and did 3 lengths. 2 on my back, but it's still 3 lengths! I also had a hell of a lot of fun with my boy (he's 9), and HE had a load of fun too! Was a great bonding experience that I'm going to do regularly from now on. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's pretty amazing, man. I had no idea one could lose that much weight just from an exercise bike... I actually like using those things. Maybe I should invest in one, or get a free one off craigslist...haha.

Are you going at a steady average pace, or is it pretty intense?

Wow all of that weight outta exercising in a workout bike? Just comes to show you just need a little effort and will power and you'll go a long way!

Congradz Warwagon, remember to keep exercising not just for losing weight, but to be healthy/in good shape as well! Cheers! :jump: :jump: :jump: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

#2 speed.

Thanks. On all of the ones I've tried, they don't even have options to change the speed. It's kinda like they're on gear 5, but once you get going it basically pedals itself thanks to some fan / gyro thing. Which I suppose doesn't really help the person trying to lose weight, haha.

Thanks. On all of the ones I've tried, they don't even have options to change the speed. It's kinda like they're on gear 5, but once you get going it basically pedals itself thanks to some fan / gyro thing. Which I suppose doesn't really help the person trying to lose weight, haha.

This one is digital. Takes 4 fracking D batteries. Though I've only had to replace them Once sense I bought the thing which has been over a year.

Congrats mate - how do you feel now? Like in terms of confidence or anything like that? Have you seen a change in your mood and fitness levels?

Well, I take less naps. Not really helping my social anxiety (or what I classify as that), but that's a whole other problem entirely, heh

Well, I take less naps. Not really helping my social anxiety (or what I classify as that), but that's a whole other problem entirely, heh

Look into Phenibut. I use SNS Phenibut XT a few times a week. Helps my mood and has a nice calming effect which is good for people with social anxiety. Dose it at 500mg to 1g to start and it should kick in within an hour or two. 5-HTP also helps some people, but I find Phenibut to work better or use both.