Will Xbox360 racing wheel work on PC?

I have 2 Xbox360 controllers and the wireless racing wheel set.

I've upgraded my computer and have some games that seems to work best with an Xbox360 controller (Flatout UC, etc). I know I could purchase an Wireless Controller Receiver. But will the racing wheel work on that as well, enabling me to play racing games using the wheel?

Works fine, either gets picked up as a Sidewinder Racing Wheel or Xbox 360 Racing wheel depending on your OS and driver it picks up.

I can confirm that the Wheel definatly works with the wireless adapter for PC, i bought the wheel and adapter to play Forza (XBOX360) and Rfactor(PC) and have probably used the wheel on the PC more than xbox now!

• 2 months later...

So this is good to know as my 360 wheel is just collecting dust but as pointed out above and I just want to confirm one would need the Wireless Dongle Adapter in order to get it to work correct?

Yeah I just got the receiver on Monday and it works great. It picks up my wheel and the regular wireless gamepad.

Problem is NFS:Shift is not recognising it properly. No force feedback, only rumble and you'd have to turn the wheel all way over to get the car to turn.

GRID is the same but is a bit more responsive but no force feedback.