TuneUp Utilities 2010

Been using since 2006 and lovig it! though, why change somethign when it aint broke! layout is uneasy. kinda like what they did in 2008, by 2009 it was intuative once more....now its back to being awkward to use again!

gonna see the trial through before i commit to a purchase

awesome software, however how do you stop it from comming up on system startup in this build?

Ive checked msconfig and services.msc

changed:

TuneUp Drive Defrag Service

TuneUp Theme Extension

TuneUp Utilities Service

to Manual and yet it still wants to load up on startup in the taskbar :(

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

awesome software, however how do you stop it from comming up on system startup in this build?

Ive checked msconfig and services.msc

changed:

TuneUp Drive Defrag Service

TuneUp Theme Extension

TuneUp Utilities Service

to Manual and yet it still wants to load up on startup in the taskbar :(

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinte...s/bb963902.aspx

thanks for the software GSDragoon, however didnt really show me much more information :( as far as i can see there are only 3 services with Tuneup, and they're all set manually.. yet it still wants to startup :p

Does this program really work in comparison to other tools like CCleaner and PerfectDisk? I haven't used it for a long time but it's always felt bloated and unnecessary to me...

Is it fully support for Windows 7?Look like i can't find that infomation on homepage though

Yeah I'm trying it and it works fine with Windows 7. No problems.

Yeah I'm trying it and it works fine with Windows 7. No problems.

Can you check if you have my problem? Thanks

Great, now I can't see "Pictures Library" in " Desktop Background" :(

been using this software for years however this latest version has be upset with how they redesigned it however, i am sure i will get used to it.

Picture Library works fine here in Desktop Bacground

been using this software for years however this latest version has be upset with how they redesigned it however, i am sure i will get used to it.

Yeah I'm not liking this redesign. I also can't find "Free up disk space", they removed it?

It showed me the same blank screen but then I clicked the browse botton and selected My Pictures folder. You have to select the folder you want the pictures from I guess, I never used those setting before anyway.

Picture Library works fine here in Desktop Bacground

Yeah I'm not liking this redesign. I also can't find "Free up disk space", they removed it?

No it has not been removed. It's under the Increase performance tab when you click on All functions.

No it has not been removed. It's under the Increase performance tab when you click on All functions.

Cool thanks a lot :)

Look like after I did the registry cleaner the "Desktop Background" can't see a picture within a folder within a folder

Folder\Folder\Picture.jpg

Now it only able to see this

Folder\Picture.jpg

Great, now I can't see "Pictures Library" in " Desktop Background" :(

That's most likely because you turned on Turbo Mode and didn't read what Turbo Mode by default turns off..

screenshot_tuneup.jpg

Since your Pictures were enabled for HomeGroup Media Library..turbo mode wizard probably turned it off and that's why you can't see it. Just a guess.

Can anyone else confirm.. I can see TuneUp Styler.. but I can't see the Visual Style theme section like in TuneUp 2009.. did anyone find this? I know there's a Theme Services running in the Services.msc but I can't find it in the TuneUp App.. I just see icons...

am I missing something here?

That's most likely because you turned on Turbo Mode and didn't read what Turbo Mode by default turns off..

screenshot_tuneup.jpg

Since your Pictures were enabled for HomeGroup Media Library..turbo mode wizard probably turned it off and that's why you can't see it. Just a guess.

Turbo Mode is off :(

anyone know how to remove the "Tuneup Undelete" from the recycle bin i keep clicking that instead of empty and opening the stupid program. (this has been in recent versions however its still annoying.