Ubuntu on a network?

"Ill go over the documentation today. "

:rolleyes: You should of been looking over months ago when it was first suggested as an option -- and you said you would look into.. Before ever installing anything or downloading anything.. Spending 10 minutes breezing over the user guide to see what it can do, and how to do it would of been the first freaking step!!

So now you have tried it install it a couple of times, every single time you had issues you were told to RTFM!!! etc.. And now your going to go over the documentation.. Yeah Ok :rolleyes:

Again SEEing a share has NOTHING to do with permissions -- What permissions did you give? What account are you logged into the machine with? Is the machine a member of the domain you created? etc. etc.

You could save everyone a bunch of grief and wasted time having to point out BASICs if you would just take a few minutes and RTFM!!!

I already did that and i can see the folder on all pc's but i cannot edit anything in it... Ill go over the documentation today.

Come on Danny.....BudMan has done everything short of coming to your house and holding your hand through the entire operation. Don't keep asking the guy questions if you haven't even read any of the documentation yet. BudMan has suggested that to you in roughly every other post he has made. You sure aren't doing yourself any favors here.