The Big TNA Wrestling Thread

i just read Scott Norton may be coming in on Impact tonight

if you know your NWO stuff, you know who Scott Norton is

gotta like the competition again, even if its just tonight for the forseeable future. TNA already won today's competition IMO. they needed this little bit of exposure. people will tune in tonight.

Scott Norton? WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY?

And I have to disagree bigtime there Loso. Bret Hart coming back to WWE is HUGE. I mean, seriously huge. Whether or not that means WWE wins tonight's little mini-battle or not who knows. But to a wrestling fan, who would you rather see, Bret Hart or Hulk Hogan at this point?

tonight isnt about Hulk Hogan. tonight is really about TNA's exposure vs Bret Hart's return. The WWE has been the only option really for the last 10 years. 10 has stirred up so much attention for itself since they broke the news about going head to head. dont get me wrong i want to see bret back, but for TNA tonight means more than just 1 person's debut.

Yes this is true. But do you honestly see TNA doing more than a 1.5 rating tonight? I sure don't. It takes time to get ratings, and one night alone isn't going to do it for TNA I'm afraid. Now in a month or two, who knows.

But yeah, I'll be watching RAW tonight and downloading TNA later on, no other way around it. I won't miss Bret's return for anything.

Scott Norton? WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY?

And I have to disagree bigtime there Loso. Bret Hart coming back to WWE is HUGE. I mean, seriously huge. Whether or not that means WWE wins tonight's little mini-battle or not who knows. But to a wrestling fan, who would you rather see, Bret Hart or Hulk Hogan at this point?

Bret only because a) it's great to see him back in some capacity! and b) it's WWE and we know the history

Bret only because a) it's great to see him back in some capacity! and b) it's WWE and we know the history

Yeah, it really is great to see him again. I just hope he's in good shape and can do this. A stroke isn't something to sneeze at, and while last I saw him he looked great, he's 52 now as well. He also had memory problems from the stroke, which I hope don't affect the performance he can give.

Yeah, it really is great to see him again. I just hope he's in good shape and can do this. A stroke isn't something to sneeze at, and while last I saw him he looked great, he's 52 now as well. He also had memory problems from the stroke, which I hope don't affect the performance he can give.

Can you seriously stop mentioning the stroke in every single post?

the one question is what is tna doing with all this talent? they already cannot find enough time on tv or PPV for all their wrestlers without cramming 15 guys into one match and countless tag team matches on the same show. they bring in XPac, Hall, RVD, maybe sid vicious, maybe mr kennedy, how are they fitting everyone in?

Release:

Lethal

Creed

Homicide

Rhino

Abyss

all those guys will be jobbers for the company for the next 2 years atleast. Lethal, Homicide & Creed have talent, so they should go somewhere else.

Can you seriously stop mentioning the stroke in every single post?

Can you seriously stop complaining about me mentioning his stroke in every single post?

What exactly is the big deal with me mentioning it?

Can you seriously stop complaining about me mentioning his stroke in every single post?

What exactly is the big deal with me mentioning it?

Because, you aren't a doctor. You don't know his situation, you don't know anything on the subject except what you've read on the internets and maybe (if you want to be even somewhat knowledgeable on the subject) in his book.

Why not just let the man do what he wants? It really is none of your concern.

Shawn Michaels was never going to wrestle again either, remember?

Because, you aren't a doctor. You don't know his situation, you don't know anything on the subject except what you've read on the internets and maybe (if you want to be even somewhat knowledgeable on the subject) in his book.

Why not just let the man do what he wants? It really is none of your concern.

Shawn Michaels was never going to wrestle again either, remember?

I know quite alot about stokes. My Mother had one and my Grandmother had several. And no, I suppose it isn't any of my concern about what he does. But I don't really want to see something happen to him on live TV or on a PPV either. Would you?

And Shawn Michaels was a different matter. That was a physical thing that affected him, where Bret Hart had a stroke. And yes I know Shawn said many times he could be paralysied if he landed wrong or what have you.

There is a private locker room setup backstage at the iMPACT! Zone that has been blocked off in its own area backstage. No word on who this is for but whoever it is they are trying to keep it a major surprise. Ric Flair?

Hulk Hogan was on BJ Shea's Morning Experience this morning on 99.9 in Seattle, Washington, promoting tonight's Live Impact. They discussed CM Punk's recent comments towards Hogan, here is what he had to say?

On CM Punk's Comments: "Well, you know, it's kind of like the law of attraction. He's probably going to attract more of that negative stuff to his career because, you know, if you're functioning on that level, that's probably what you are going to attract, but at the end of the day, you know, I was selling out Madison Square Garden when that kid was pooping in his diapers, so you know, you're going to see what I'm all about. I'm not there to wrestle. I don't have a contract to wrestle. I'm there to run this company. Make it better, like I said, give the talent a choice. All the talents that are locked in there...I'm sure Vince McMahon is giving CM Punk the big push but paying him crumbs, because I know how that goes, because I'm giving the fans a choice, and the talent a choice and I'm going to prove to this negative guy that he's wrong."

On Punk Making It Personal: "That's cool. I understand he's surrounded by negative stuff up there and I can see why he's jaded in his opinion. One of the things that I learned a long time ago is that you can't judge anyone. You can't judge a book by it's cover. Some of the craziest looking, weirdest people seem to be the nicest people and the most honest people in the world. I would never judge anyone before I meet them. Some day down the road, CM Punk and I are probably going to work together and I would never judge him under any preconceived notions. I would judge him on the type of person he was when I met him. It's all good, brother. I am vibing so high brother. I am going to reward those who are with me and those who aren't my friends, I am going to win them over and make them my friends."

Hogan has come back too many times. It's know where near as exciting now as it was before the 1000th time he came back. I imagine his first entrance and speech in the ring will be kind of cool, but after that it always gets boring.

The word backstage is that Jeff Hardy has arrived at the Impact Zone in Orlando, Fla. and will be appearing after the Steel Asylum match on tonight's show.

I don't think Jeff will go back to TNA. Brian Kendricks is a tremendous talent that was toned down over the years and misused so hopefully he will return and come back better than ever.

from WA

As noted earlier, former WWE & TNA superstar Jeff Hardy has arrived at the iMPACT! Zone in Orlando, Florida. Hardy wrote a message yesterday on Twitter that he would be at the iMPACT! Zone tonight - but the latest word from backstage is that Jeff Hardy will be appearing on camera tonight and wrestling in the Steel Asylum match for the X-Division championship. While this could be a swerve and fake news being sent out from within the locker room, the story is going around. TNA has been trying to fool the wrestling media as of late. Classic Hogan and Russo.

yeah with tonight being probably their biggest show ever they will keep releasing rumours...I am still waiting for Goldberg to mentioned!

yeah with tonight being probably their biggest show ever they will keep releasing rumours...I am still waiting for Goldberg to mentioned!

Speaking of Goldberg look for him on the new season of Celebrity Apprentice.

Speaking of Goldberg look for him on the new season of Celebrity Apprentice.

oh really? that rules him out of TNA then he can't go on Spike and pimp his NBC show :p