World Cup 2010

Chances are, Spain will get France in the group stages. :laugh: As long as they don't get overconfident, and keep playing the same way as they did in the qualifying round, they shouldn't have any trouble to qualify for the Quarter-finals, at the least.

Regarding the France-Ireland situation:

FIFA should either discipline the referee, or the French team as a whole, or compensate in some way Ireland's unfair dismiss from the World Cup. I don't think that only Henry should be disciplined. Despite of my previous stance, which I don't recall at the moment :laugh:, either one of these three options should be applied. As for the wish of video technology being introduced into football, I say: NEVER!!!

Edited by CrownedClown03

Englad to draw B1 - Hondorus, Algeria and New Zealand please!

However it will more likely be:

England, France, Ivory Coast & USA.

Hurry up and make the draw!!

Americans play soccer not football, so we will beat them :D

They'll give us a good game but yeah we should still beat them. Algeria and Slovenia should be easy pickings.

I wouldn't get your hopes up at beating the US so easily... They do have a few players who play in England as well as EU. Plus I wouldn't let anything past Landon Donovan he is a class player that is up to par with England's best.

I hope we **** the Yanks.

I wouldn't get your hopes up at beating the US so easily... They do have a few players who play in England as well as EU. Plus I wouldn't let anything past Landon Donovan he is a class player that is up to par with England's best.

Donovan is on the same level as Gerrard and Rooney :laugh:?

Oh yeah, I forgot, Donovan proved himself to be a class act at Bayern Munich and Bayer Leverkusen didn't he ;)?

Wow, Group G is the Group of Death! Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast & Portugal!!

Yeah, Brazil comes as favorite but Portugal may just make it harder for them. Brazil vs Portugal will be the last game of the group, we just have to wait for Brazil to slip, and the group could be decided by then, I really doubt that Brazil looses against N. Korea or Ivory Coast, but one can wish...

I hope we **** the Yanks.

+1 on that :laugh:

Donovan is on the same level as Gerrard and Rooney :laugh:?

Oh yeah, I forgot, Donovan proved himself to be a class act at Bayern Munich and Bayer Leverkusen didn't he ;)?

:laugh: pwnt

Pretty happy with that, its a kind draw for us, and to do anything but win the group would be a failure. Although the Americans are the best other team in our group, in theory all 3 games should be easily winnable if we play to our full potential.