How to setup one wallpaper to spread across two monitors

I have this wallpaper that is made for a dual screen.. But I just have no idea how to get it to stretch across the 2 monitors..whenever i set the wallpaper, it shows up, but duplicates the image on each screen instead of stretching it..

So how do i set it up so it stretches across the 2 screens..

Please help.. :)

right click image, set as wallpaper, then rightclick desktop go to personalize, then right at the bottom click desktop background, on that window at the bottom select tile. and it will put the wall across both screens. works for, so should do for you.

or just add up your total pixels across all monitors and make an image file that big and then you can customize it completely yourself without any extra software running.

or just add up your total pixels across all monitors and make an image file that big and then you can customize it completely yourself without any extra software running.

isnt that what I sed?

isnt that what I sed?

hmm well not quite.. if you tile an image smaller than your desktop (all monitors) size, then you'll notice the tile, no?

if the image has a bigger pixel value than the hor/vert of your combined monitor pixel values, then it should be fine i guess.

either way, you can make it exact if you just create an image.

eg:

1st monitor: 1024x768

2nd monitor 800x600

therefore.. the image size should be (1024+800)x768.. add the horizontals and take the bigger of the two verticals.

anyways.. its just what i do, but probably unnecessarily complicated. :)

then i guess you can go ahead and tile the customized image :p

Edited by FidgetyMo