[UK] FA Cup

Wow that hurt. Well done Leeds.

That's Fergie doing something in January at least, Nani out, maybe even Berba he just doesn't do enough for Man Utd.

Missed most of the match but not surprised at the result based on the team selection at all.

I'll take a wild stab in the dark here, Welbeck was useless on the wing as was Obertan? Gibson/Anderson probably didn't do too well in the midfield as they play better with either Fletcher or Carrick next to them and not each other.

Another wild stab in the dark here, the chances created before Giggs / Valencia came on - were any created by good play by the midfield?

Well played Leeds. Fergie needs a good old fashioned spring cleaning now. This fixture were some players chances to prove they weren't lightweights. They didn't take it.

Valencia created more for the team since he came on than the starting 11 did for the entire match. I'm really starting to like him now.

Absolutely fantastic - Watched the game on the Tele, and although Man United wasted a few chances, Leeds could have easily scored a couple more, were it not for good goalkeeping and hitting the woodwork.

Loved seeing Fergie go balistic when they announced "only" 5 mins of injury time, and loved that Leeds are through. Congrats to 'em.

I am not sure I would be pressing the panic button in the way some of the Man U fans are here, but Fergie's team selection does suggest that he may have underestimated leeds somewhat.

I actually had a feeling Leeds would win, they have a really good squad and I won't be surprised if a prem club comes in for Beckford.

Hmmm... 30 mins to go, let's hope for glory shall we? I'd much rather take a new owner with money than a cup run this season! :p

Cue 'mail' posting a funny pic about Man Utd's early exit from the FA Cup...

Oh, wait :p

Maybe when he finishes crying ;)

you just know he'll appear in a few days with a liverpool image, he doesn't care :p

Hmmm... 30 mins to go, let's hope for glory shall we? I'd much rather take a new owner with money than a cup run this season! :p

I'd rather take a few wins on the bounce tbh but yeah a new owner would be nice, just think tomorrow we should hear a bit more about the proposed ?100m takeover from some London Consortium

you just know he'll appear in a few days with a liverpool image, he doesn't care :p

You're right Damien. He only cares about Liverpool failing, I doubt he even knows where Old Trafford is.

You're right Damien. He only cares about Liverpool failing, I doubt he even knows where Old Trafford is.

With gregb0b and Kostaz, he's in safe hands xD