[UK] FA Cup

• 2 weeks later...

Nice hat trick for big John Carew! Nice turnaround by Villa, 4 good second half goals! I was pretty worried at HT.

Reading fans may feel they could have gotten something but conceding 3 in 10 minutes is unacceptable,well deserved Villa.

Now it's Stoke's turn to kick our corpse,we're fielding a 2nd team.

I see that Chelsea have not lost a FA Cup tie at home for seven years now! If Stoke City can pull off a win at Stamford Bridge I would be amazed!

Semi-final two: Fulham/Spurs v Portsmouth

Semi-final one: Aston Villa v Chelsea

it was always going to be Spuds vs Pomps

I'll add to that Rappy. ?Portsmouth have turned down the chance for a license which would allow them to compete in the competition. ?The grounds for this was because you'd have to submit accounts, a position Pompey can't really do. ?Although I have heard there may be some sort of retrospective way of getting in. ?

I'll add to that Rappy. ?Portsmouth have turned down the chance for a license which would allow them to compete in the competition. ?The grounds for this was because you'd have to submit accounts, a position Pompey can't really do. ?Although I have heard there may be some sort of retrospective way of getting in. ?

So what happends if the final is Chelsea vs Portsmouth? who will the europa place go to?

So what happends if the final is Chelsea vs Portsmouth? who will the europa place go to?

Well it wouldn't go to Chelsea as they'll probably have a Champions League place. So either someone in position 6 or 7 in the league will get the place instead. Saying that, there was some talk of a retrospective entry, not sure if it meant now or later. Either way, I don't think Pompey will enter there are too many problems to sort out.

• 4 weeks later...

No comments about the weekends games?

I'm glad pompey are through, however I wished they would of done it during normal time, would of won £50~ if they had done. :laugh:

• 1 month later...