Starcraft 2 Beta

I sort of want to try it but not sure if i want to spoil the experiance of playing final game :(

That's how it is with all demos and betas, but you'll play the game for the first time eventually, either way! I'll be overjoyed to get in, but I won't mind if I don't.

The game is still set for a mid-2010 release. That means we can expect it 4-6 months from now. Sweet! :)

That's how it is with all demos and betas, but you'll play the game for the first time eventually, either way! I'll be overjoyed to get in, but I won't mind if I don't.

You will if I get in and you don't :p

anyone want to tell me how to link my WoW purchase to my blizzard account.

I tried out Wow a couple years ago, and paid online for the original game (no expansions), how do I find the key attached to that purchase?

Thank god finally some hard news on it. I like how Activison admits the add ons are for more money and people will still buy them. I will plan on getting the game and thats it. Not feeding activison anymore its bs.

I've been dying to get into this beta and I already signed up a while back, but I didn't get an email.

I guess I wasn't chosen for the first wave :cry:.

Checked my email and battle.net account and I didntget in :(. At least not.

If you haven't checked your battle.net account go and do it. As they are sending the emails and waves and people arerepotting they haven't got the email yet but the beta is in their battle.net account.

I'm going to check my e-mail and Battle.net account every hour until I get in, because I know I'll get in. I just know it!