Starcraft 2 Beta

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who has a beta key that they can give out, I would like one. I've tried it before but I don't have my own key - they've done an amazing job on the beta!

Anyone who has a beta key that they can give out, I would like one. I've tried it before but I don't have my own key - they've done an amazing job on the beta!

We all would. :laugh:

I apparently got a beta invite today, or a few days ago, I just happened to log into my Battle.net account and saw that I got into the beta. It only had a PC client for testing so I let my friend have the invite, heh.

I got a chance to play the beta for a while thanks to a very generous member of Neowin. The game will definitely be worth the money and I am picking it up the day it is released.

I still don't have a key of my own though, unfortunately. I thought by now I would have gotten one. sad.gif

How easy is it to get in? i signed up like 5 days ago and got the beta invitation.

I've been signed up since last year when it first opened and still haven't gotten an invite.

:(

I got a chance to play the beta for a while thanks to a very generous member of Neowin. The game will definitely be worth the money and I am picking it up the day it is released.

I still don't have a key of my own though, unfortunately. I thought by now I would have gotten one. sad.gif

uhh... who wouldn't be? :laugh:

I saw one of my korean buddies playing a korean Starcraft II beta with a launcher of some sort that allows him to pick maps and factions :o They're so crazy about Starcraft!

I saw one of my korean buddies playing a korean Starcraft II beta with a launcher of some sort that allows him to pick maps and factions :o They're so crazy about Starcraft!

Your friend isn't playing the legit version.

Congrats, Pixil Eyes. You should get an e-mail with a beta key. Check the e-mail that's tied to your Battle.net account.