Starcraft 2 Beta

I hate you so much anaron. When we gonna b uddy up?

I still need a buddy to 2v2 with me. Im always on too late for them but not for you ;).

BTW, KEYS ARE IN. There going out. I have 5. Long story short, ill get more keys periodically to keep coporate away from being a pain in the ass.

Ok, PLEASE DO NOT PM ME.

The Keys are going out to the people I mentioned / promised before.

Cyplex, your in for the next set, which should be sunday. But for now, sorry bud.

Hey now, some people cant. I have 2 jobs right now, and will have 3 soon(hopefully, as bad as it sounds) just to stay "afloat". I live at home, but im trying to build credit and on top of that i wanna move out and blah blah blah.

Regardless, Bills and etc comes first > a pre order for a game/movie/whatever.

Well Said! It is mixed priorites like that which lead people into the poor house over luxuries like games :(.

Repped.

I still need a buddy to 2v2 with me. Im always on too late for them but not for you ;).

kinkehshiftyninja.gif

Well Said! It is mixed priorites like that which lead people into the poor house over luxuries like games :(.

Repped.

Oh yeah I know. I learned my lesson. Im splurging on Halo Reach LE, but im gonna pay it off overtime, thats why i ultimately pre order ****, gives me time to pay it off. Ive never put anything in "layaway" / never knew what layaway was till last year when people started asking us about it, i was like "huh". Now i know and i would never do it. But pre ordering is different and its the right idea nad im ok with it.

Regardless, thanks man. I just cant splurge as much as i want to on games, this year is gonna kill me. Super4(bought yesterday)/Skate 3/Blur/Ghost Recon/MoH/Reach LE/Starcraft 2 LE(hpefully comes out this year)/Natal/Modnation Racer

Those are the must buy games, but other stuff comes first.

kinkehshiftyninja.gif

Thats how i do. dont hate ;).

I have never played a starcraft game before - but the feedback and videos have me very interested!

Asked for a pre-order for my upcoming birthday :) looking forward to playing it on release day :D

I hate you so much anaron. When we gonna b uddy up?

[...]

I try to stay on late but sometimes, I just can't. I'll keep trying though! Tonight seems good.

Anyway, for the Mac users:

sc2mac.jpg

Blizzard?s released the Mac StarCraft II beta client in the US, but it looks as though Euros are going to have to wait a little yet.The Mac client?s listed on the European version of Battle.net, but hitting the link brings up a very un-Blizzard-like error page right now.The PC beta?s been up since February. Blizzard said at the time that the aim was to get the Mac beta running ?by? April: truth in words, there.The highly anticipated RTS is aiming for a mid-2010 launch.

SOURCE: VG247

Shame I missed this thread entirely, I've been checking out HDStarcraft and HuskyStarcraft's YouTube channels every day ever since I found (HD's channel at first) them. I played a ton of SC1 back in the day and I'm real stoked for SC2 to come out. Unfortunately you don't get a beta key when you preorder it here, so I'd really like a beta key if anyone has one left. blush.gif I've been opted in to the beta ever since I found out about the beta (which has been quite a while) and like others in this thread have experienced, some of my friends did get a key who only played the game once or twice. :(

So we (my teammate and I) got bumped down to Gold from Platinum. :(

So we (my teammate and I) got bumped down to Gold from Platinum. :(

Sarcasm or? Isn't Platinum better than Gold?

I wanna plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy... :cry:

:laugh:

Sarcasm or? Isn't Platinum better than Gold?

I wanna plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy... :cry:

:laugh:

huh, He's saying he got demoted from platinum down into gold.

Ok, i sent PMs out, but Neowin said a big "FU" to me :(. It wasnt the admin or anythings, just the PMs got sent but apparently deleted....

IDK, but Ill be sending them out tonight. Its

Kav

Azies

Keine(Your dedication is obvious and you honesty is appreciated)

Killmaster(promised)

Razor(promised + old buddy :) We go back to ODST days haha. Either way he gets a key)

------------------

Next List:

Shane, Akuma, Frazell Thomas, need 2 more names.

Alright guys keys are going out tonight, let me know ASAP if you get them, or ill have to see why they get sent and deleted...

Alright just sent keys!

Everyone whos online that I mentioned in the first list, GO GO GO!

2nd List People, wait till Sunday the 2nd and you shall have a key too.

Corona and Raa, added to 2nd List. Gonna have to start a 3rd List now.

3rd List People:

-blank

-blank

-blank

-blank

-blank.

Anyone who needs a key, say "i want a key" explain why, and ill put you on the list. Im choosing real passionate / honest people. Even if you played SC for 1 day or lifetime, as long as your honest with me and WHOLE HEARTEDLY want to play this game, you get a key. If i give you a key, and it goes to waste, dont expect anything more out of me anymore.

Hey Sikh, I would like a key too if it's possible. I've opted in since day 1 and still didn't get one while a few of my friends already got theirs. They keep telling me how great it is and I'm feeling left out. :( I would appreciate it if I got a key so I can join in on the fun. :)

FYI:

If you pre order starcraft II at bestbuy right now, you get $5 off and a beta key.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/starcraft-ii-wings-of-liberty-pc-mac/10090117.aspx?path=8b7f50f0a9a8f137f47d024b1b6aa2a7en02

Wow, they went so far to put July 31st as a Date, we have June something. So that means Blizzard DOES plan on releasing it this summer, but wont tell us a Date till the game is polished. Now I knew the beta being WIDELY AVAILABLE via a simple pre order was enough reason to believe blizzard is doing "last minute" testing to make sure release day is gonna be good. Also means that the game is complete or close to completion. On top of that, they introduced a CE, so the game HAS to come out this year, or soon. So, I just wish they would give us a SD :(.

Wow, they went so far to put July 31st as a Date, we have June something. So that means Blizzard DOES plan on releasing it this summer, but wont tell us a Date till the game is polished. Now I knew the beta being WIDELY AVAILABLE via a simple pre order was enough reason to believe blizzard is doing "last minute" testing to make sure release day is gonna be good. Also means that the game is complete or close to completion. On top of that, they introduced a CE, so the game HAS to come out this year, or soon. So, I just wish they would give us a SD :(.

I work at BB, our pre orders were labled for march 31st originally I believe, but they've been moved up obviously.

I would be pre ordering right now, but Im going to wait and see what the premium package costs after staff discount.