UFC 114 - Evans vs Rampage

and then he KO'd thiago silva..

Is Rashad's ass in your face blurring the truth for you?

im really sorry that you're hero/boyfriend got destroyed... i really am. But yeah, rashad is getting a title shot.

If anything it should be little nog vs rampage, two got who were completely outclassed in their last fights. Little nog got embarrassed last night. The fact he won was complete and utter bull****.

If you really want to talk about Nog's fight, let's compare it to how Evans won via split to Bisping, and then they gave him Liddell (who albeit wasn't champ).

What I'm saying about Evans v Nog would be exactly what happened to Evans before with Bisping and Liddell. Why can't the same thing happen again?

If you really want to talk about Nog's fight, let's compare it to how Evans won via split to Bisping, and then they gave him Liddell (who albeit wasn't champ).

Then let's talking about how hammil got screwed by the decision against bisping then... you are going in circles about past fights, we are talking about ufc 114

What I'm saying about Evans v Nog would be exactly what happened to Evans before with Bisping and Liddell. Why can't the same thing happen again?

because... Dana White confirms light heavyweight title shot on the line for UFC 114 main event

Then let's talking about how hammil got screwed by the decision against bisping then... you are going in circles about past fights, we are talking about ufc 114

What? That's absolutely irrelevant. We were talking about split decision winners, not losers. Evans won, Nog won.

Ah well, whatever. It looks like Shogun will have wins over both Rampage and Evans now.

Is Rashad's ass in your face blurring the truth for you?

So i made a mistake.. still wasn't a boring fight. You need to let go dude, your mancrush lost his fight, evans is fighting for the title as he should be, get over it.

What? That's absolutely irrelevant. We were talking about split decision winners, not losers. Evans won, Nog won.

Ah well, whatever. It looks like Shogun will have wins over both Rampage and Evans now.

I completely disagree with the Nog decision. Why? Well, it did not seem as if Nog did enough to win the fight. He tried some nice techniques but never got far with them. Obviously, however, it was enough in the eyes of two judges.

Evans on the other hand, was in full control until he almost got knocked out in the third round. But he manned up and recovered to win by the decision that he very much deserved. So let us see if Shogun can beat him. I respect both guys immensely, as I did/do Rampage.

I really wanted to see someone get KO or submitted in this fight with this much trash talking. But this is what happens when you got one fighter who trains with Greg Jackson, do nothing.

This isn't boxing, no. But we all know what happened last time when Evans didn't use his wrestling. He got put into dreamy land by Machida.

Rampage didn't get outclassed, that's just stupid. He lost, that's it, but I doubt it'll happen again. We all know that there's going to be fight no.2. Rampage isn't going to let this go. And I think that you missed the part where Evans also nearly got knocked out as well with Rampage landing bombs from above. Far more closer to stoppage than when Rampage got hooked.

Many of Evans recent fights are right borefests. He just lies on top of people with minimal action.

I will agree that he wasn't outclassed. Rampage is like a beast rather, where Evans needed to come up with a real attack plan if he wanted to win. You can easily see where a few wild shots from Rampage put him. The opening shot by Evans seemed to be just a right timed hit. You got to give it to Evans though, as he came in with a plan, and put on a great fight in which I feel he deservingly won. I also disagree that his last fights have been boring. That to me just sounds like you're taking a shot at him for no good reason, but hey, it's your opinion at least.