CANADA WINS GOLD 2010 Olympic Men's Hockey

Does anyone have a decent to good quality photo of the entire team and coaching staff posing with the medals at the end, I've been scouring the internet and fail to find anything of printing quality..

all I want is to print it and put it in a frame. or if there's source to buy it ? if I cant download it somewhere

:no:

Thats a pretty big bunch of douchebags..

Im trying to recall the last time i ran out of my house yelling "**** ( insert country name here)" after the US won a gold medal. Thats just pretty sad to see a host country get caught doing that.

:no:

I too tried to recall the last time i acted in this manner, though, i suspect this will be the last time Canada is picked for any Olympics. Simply shameful from a "Host" country and a brother in arms...GG

Remember the massive scale of the riots after the Lakers won the first of their three-peat championships. I don't remember ever thinking those rioters were representative of the city. It's going take alot more than a group of drunk douchebags to ruin my mood.

thats what would have happened in canada if they were to have lost that game. probably reports of mass suicides also........

Great job on the game and Thank you for hosting a memorable olympics. was kinda sad when it was over. kinda the same feeling i had when they ended here in SLC. was very proud to be a Utahn in 02'.

Thank you Mr. Burke for creating a Great team, can't wait to see what these guys can do in Sochi (get off your butt Mr. Bettman and just "Git-er-dun")

Thank you Mr. Yzerman for assembling an awesome Canadian team and helping make this game the most memorable hockey games since the Miracle and Game 6 western conference finals in 93'. this was awesome even though the outcome wasn't what i wanted. it was amazing that it just came down to 1 goal.

Hockey isn't really a sport anyway, surprised any one even watches it.

Please, get a petition together and send it to Bettman. He's convinced that hockey in the south is where it's at, and no amount of evidence to the contrary can move him away from his thought. Maybe a serious petition from an American will convince him otherwise. Oh, and tell him it's not a real sport. He'll love to hear that (hell, he may even agree).

While you're at it, get on the phone and tell someone in the NBA that we want to remove the second most boring sport (basketball) from our country (the first most boring being golf). Toronto's boring, but basketball can make it seem lively. Hey, I've heard that baseball bores some people to tears. That must not be a real sport either.

Does anyone have a decent to good quality photo of the entire team and coaching staff posing with the medals at the end, I've been scouring the internet and fail to find anything of printing quality..

all I want is to print it and put it in a frame. or if there's source to buy it ? if I cant download it somewhere

anyone have a picture of the whole team including coaching staff ? right after the game when they all posed. I need a decent quality to print 8x10

The Olympic hockey tournament system is complete bull****.

I agree, If it were set up properly, in a more efficient way, they would have skipped all the games and ice time, and just awarded gold to the Canadians on day 1.

Canada vs USA was one heck of an epic game (this game deserves the word EPIC). Even non hockey fans thought it was insane.

But guys, let's make it clear, Miller was the best goalie in the tournament by a long shot. I was gonna have a heart attack watching that game on Sunday. Babcock also said that to beat the kid, they have to shoot more pucks towards the net to increase the chances of him missing one, and that's exactly what they did. More shots on goals than Team USA, but still a tight game that got me on the edge of my seat :s

Funny how Canada won both golds in Womens and Mens hockey, USA won both silvers and Finland both bronzes.

Too bad all the people commenting about the video actually didn't go Downtown or don't even live near Vancouver. The younger US fans were the biggest **** disturbers ever, arrogant/rude and pretty much yelling the same thing. There was a video on the news about some American fans yelling the same thing about Canada and trying to incite a riot. The police asked them to stop, but they refused and had to be threated with arrest to shut up. I'm surprised people were so nice as to not beat the **** out of them and put them in critical condition...same with the police for not throwing their ass in jail and charging them.

Too bad all the people commenting about the video actually didn't go Downtown or don't even live near Vancouver. The younger US fans were the biggest **** disturbers ever, arrogant/rude and pretty much yelling the same thing. There was a video on the news about some American fans yelling the same thing about Canada and trying to incite a riot. The police asked them to stop, but they refused and had to be threated with arrest to shut up. I'm surprised people were so nice as to not beat the **** out of them and put them in critical condition...same with the police for not throwing their ass in jail and charging them.

Yeah no kidding, there were a lot of annoying US fans down there for SURE!

It's all good in the end anyways, the Olympics were awesome!

Sidney Crosby's Olympic gear from Canada's gold medal win missing

TORONTO - Some very special pieces of Canadian Olympic hockey equipment are missing.

The gloves and stick used by Sidney Crosby to score the winning goal in Canada's gold medal victory over the U.S. at the Vancouver Winter Olympics on Sunday are unaccounted for, Hockey Canada said Tuesday night. Crosby flung the equipment into the air after his overtime goal in Canada's dramatic 3-2 win.

"After the game, with all the celebration and everything, the equipment was all collected and it was being put in the players' bags," said Johnny Misley, Hockey Canada's executive vice-president of hockey operations. "(It) was noticed that Sidney's stick - that he scored the winning goal with - and his gloves, were missing.

"We're doing a little bit of an investigation to find out what happened."

Misley said the Hockey Hall of Fame initially requested Crosby's stick for its collection.

"There was a request for Sid's stick at the time, but at that time we knew it was missing so we couldn't give it to them."

The Hall did receive some equipment from members of Team Canada, Misley added.

It's not the first time some of Crosby's gear has vanished.

In 2005, the Cole Harbour, N.S., native's jersey went missing after Canada's gold medal win over Russia at the world junior hockey championship in Grand Forks, N.D.

It was later found in a mailbox outside a post office in Lachute, Que.

At this point, it's not clear what happened to Crosby's game-winning gloves and stick, Misley said.

"We don't know if it's mixed in with other equipment right now or if in fact it was taken - we don't know. We don't want to speculate anything at this point until we get some more information."

http://www.news957.com/sports/article/31753--sidney-crosby-s-olympic-gear-from-canada-s-gold-medal-win-missing

Way to handle it with class, Canada

Above link has NSFW language

Wow, what a bunch of retards. I feel ashame of living in the same country as those morons; I know if I had the choice I wouldn't :(

Anyway, you played an awesome game too U.S.A.!

And the lesson from this post is:

We could all do better without generalizing each other, like it was done earlier in this thread. I still stand by my statement; people get carried away especially when there's strong rivalry involved.