LClock XP - Revert To Default XP System Clock Graphic

Question

Hi,

I own a PC or two with LCLock on them, but I need to revert one of the PC's to stock Windows XP appearance and functionality. This means I need to remove LClock and have the system date and time screen function as normal.

Uninstall of LClock achieves this, and even if left installed, it's easy to turn off.

But uninstall does not remove the fancy "analogue clock" graphic. This graphic has no numerals on the graphic of the "clock face".

The normal Windows system clock/calendar when "Date And Time Properties" window is opened, shows a basic analogue clock face, with numerals and accurate hour/minute/second 'arms'.

It's this stock windows Date and Time Properties window I need to behave "PRE-LCLOCK Install & Uninstall".

I like LClock and will keep it on the primary PC, but this other machine is being help up by a few small software removal issues, which are perfectly normal in that they can be solved with some follow up.

Thanks for any insight you have and i'd be glad to show screenshot of what I mean.

-binky3000post-330222-12674269969731_thumb.gif

I'd like to end up with this, the normal appearance. :cool:

post-330222-12674272265702_thumb.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet