world's fattest woman TO BE....

How sad must your life be that becoming the world's fastest women is considered an achievement?

I wouldn't say this normally, but I really hope she gets a heart attack and dies.

:blink: :blink:

I just had a mental image of the xbox 360 popup, Achievement Unlocked: Worlds Fattest Woman :laugh:

interesting 70 pieces of sushi i reckon i could battle her on a hungry day unfortunately i don't think my local sushi bar even make that many pieces during lunch rush hour :|

I mean a story like this cannot also include the image. Especially such a fine specimen of perfect health that she claims to be. Had to be from New Jersey to, as if we needed another reason for people across the world to think NJ is such a horrible place to live.

Was wondering how many posts it would take before a NJ crack was posted. No shock it came from you :laugh:

But this is just utterly disgusting. This woman has some serious issues. Did you find out what part of NJ she is from???

And yeah, i'm not even going to go any further than the main page of that site. Thanks for ruining my dinner pal (Y) :laugh:

interesting 70 pieces of sushi i reckon i could battle her on a hungry day unfortunately i don't think my local sushi bar even make that many pieces during lunch rush hour :|

70 pieces isn't trivial. I've gorged on sushi before, and I don't think I made it far past 20 pieces before things got painful.

She is in desperate need of quick heartattack, this is sick, for her and her family... Normally I'm never radical but this is just plain wrong.

If she didn't have children i suppose i really couldn't care less about her intentions to eat her way to heart failure, nevermind not being able to look after them, what happens when she dies and leaves them without a mother? Social Services should be involved in this madness already.

70 pieces isn't trivial. I've gorged on sushi before, and I don't think I made it far past 20 pieces before things got painful.

Yeah thats true rice would start getting bit intense after a while

I see a news article being posted in the (probably) not to distant future of her death.. wtf is wrong with people!

article-1257850-08B61F29000005DC-180_634x588.jpg

:x Her house is ****ing filthy! Ripped up and broken couch, food stains, and pile of garbage in the corner.... not to mention the kitchen floor with pieces of food all over the place. I am surprised that they are even letting her raise her daughter in that filth.

Okay I showed my wife this story just out of boredom, and she asked me what part of NJ was she from. So me looking that up I was able to find a website she started...

http://www.supersizedbombshells.com/main.html

She is Treasure.

WARNING - That site above is NSFW, but OMG I had no idea something like that even existed. But from what I read she started that website, so yes, I would say it is without a doubt confirmed she is mentally insane!!

wow...

just wow!

Okay I showed my wife this story just out of boredom, and she asked me what part of NJ was she from. So me looking that up I was able to find a website she started...

http://www.supersizedbombshells.com/main.html

She is Treasure.

WARNING - That site above is NSFW, but OMG I had no idea something like that even existed. But from what I read she started that website, so yes, I would say it is without a doubt confirmed she is mentally insane!!

W T F!!!! :blink: :x :no:

Cute names though :D

It's the rice expanding once it hits your stomach that gets you. I think my record is around 15 pieces.

This reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Homer reaches 300 pounds to be on disability so that he can work from home.

homersimpsonmuumuu.jpg

And her name is Donna Simpson. mind = blown

What i've always wondered is when people get that fat, how do they wipe their ass? Seriously, how can they reach around their butt and up that far to wipe after they use the restroom?

What i've always wondered is when people get that fat, how do they wipe their ass? Seriously, how can they reach around their butt and up that far to wipe after they use the restroom?
Dude, better things to wonder about...