world's fattest woman TO BE....

ah, natural selection in action. Too stupid to live.

It's disgusting that someone who has a young child can look after themselves so badly. It's virtually certain that if she goes through with this, her daughter will grow up without a mother or at least lose her early which is horrible

What i've always wondered is when people get that fat, how do they wipe their ass? Seriously, how can they reach around their butt and up that far to wipe after they use the restroom?

sponge on a stick

What i've always wondered is when people get that fat, how do they wipe their ass? Seriously, how can they reach around their butt and up that far to wipe after they use the restroom?

From the few horribly obese people I've encountered, and the horrible odor almost all of them were drenched in, I would say that quite a few of them aren't able to and thus don't even bother to take care of their most basic personal hygiene needs like normal people would.

This is disgusting. What kind of example is she setting for her children!! She'll probably die of a heart attack before she could ever reach that weight considering what she eats! :(

It occurs to me that if we're counting the sheer biomass of a person's cells, even the fattest fatty has a ways to go before beating Henrietta Lacks.

We spend $200 a month on food and eat damn good, and I'm able to set some aside just in case. It's just myself and one other.

I can't image spending $750 a week. I wonder how they haul all that food and where they keep it all before she sucks it all down like a Hoover.

I hope her heart explodes and child services takes the kid. The poor child would be better off.

Disgusting. She eats an insane amount as others starve in Africa and other 3rd world countries. Clearly she has to be put down.

Dude, classic:

You've gotta also wonder whether or not she washes. I don't think they've made a shower for her size and someone's gotta lift that flab to clean underneath.

To fund the massive $750 weekly food shop, she runs a website where men pay her to watch her eat fast food.

As posted before me.... What's the address..... un hum what I meant to say was.. WTH? Really?

Okay I showed my wife this story just out of boredom, and she asked me what part of NJ was she from. So me looking that up I was able to find a website she started...

http://www.supersizedbombshells.com/main.html

She is Treasure.

WARNING - That site above is NSFW, but OMG I had no idea something like that even existed. But from what I read she started that website, so yes, I would say it is without a doubt confirmed she is mentally insane!!

21kwneo1.gif

Side note... she shouldn't be allowed to have children, I'm sorry but she is never going to be able to look after a child properly being that big :/

You know anyone that wants to have sex with a morbidly obese and immobilized woman aspiring to weight 1000lbs?

Sad that someone like this can keep going through life while other people who take great care of themselves die of heart attacks at 30.

My wife and I watched a few of those shows on the biggest people in the world and there is no way this lady gets by without a number of people enabling her. Sounds like her husband or whomever the 150lb guy is, is that culprit.

You know anyone that wants to have sex with a morbidly obese and immobilized woman aspiring to weight 1000lbs?

Yes, apparently her current 150lb husband.

Sad that someone like this can keep going through life while other people who take great care of themselves die of heart attacks at 30.

My wife and I watched a few of those shows on the biggest people in the world and there is no way this lady gets by without a number of people enabling her. Sounds like her husband or whomever the 150lb guy is, is that culprit.

Yes, apparently her current 150lb husband.

Just imagine her in a bed..... :pinch:

Just imagine her in a bed..... :pinch:

a A LOT of Cushion for the pushin.

As my friend always says "Heat in the winter, shade in the summer"

I wonder what she'll say when she gets coronary artery disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and degenerative joint disease.

I wonder what she'll say when she gets coronary artery disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and degenerative joint disease.

I'll hope she get AIDS too

She'll probably blame someone else, either the fast food companies or the fact that nobody around her stepped up and made her quit. That's how it always works.