world's fattest woman TO BE....

600lbs, I can only imagine the bathroom plumbing necessary - commercial, or even industrial (think Catepillar).

I don't know whether woman relies on welfare checks, but the kind of healthcare she needs and will be needing in the future, no self-employed person can afford (unless you're a multi-millionaire).

You saw that part about 30 doctors to help give birth, no wonder there's an anti-healthcare movement, she basically is costing tax payers a ton of money to fund her addiction. This woman ought to be locked up for abusing society. I remember the welfare lady who owned a brand new Cadillac in the 60's, this woman is as big as a Cadillac!

:blink: :o

Ok, so I may have A little something, but before I would have a huge plate of nacho's and cheese and salsa, "just because" :D

Ok, so I may have A little something, but before I would have a huge plate of nacho's and cheese and salsa, "just because" :D

You wrote 'snakes' instead of 'snacks' making your statement very funny. Go back and read it.

Wow just wow!! People like that don't deserve to life.

She sure as hell isn't acting like she cares. She needs a rehab program, I'd be more willing to tolerate her existence if she put effort into finding help. But the guys who are sending her food baskets are just adding to the problem.

How sad must your life be that becoming the world's fastest women is considered an achievement?

150 Gamerscore! lol, this is seriously some sort of disease, I don't understand why people want to sit and watch her eat fast food, let alone pay for it!

oh and going from 600lbs - 1000lbs :x

150 Gamerscore! lol, this is seriously some sort of disease, I don't understand why people want to sit and watch her eat fast food, let alone pay for it!

oh and going from 600lbs - 1000lbs :x

LOL thanks to your quote I realized I made an interesting typo.

Fattest* not fastest

Quite opposite meaning :rofl: and one is an achievement, the other is a sorry existence.

LOL thanks to your quote I realized I made an interesting typo.

Fattest* not fastest

Quite opposite meaning :rofl: and one is an achievement, the other is a sorry existence.

haha, that's awesome, didn't even notice that! Maybe she'll go for the extra 30G and get the fastest fattest woman in the world! :laugh:

haha, that's awesome, didn't even notice that! Maybe she'll go for the extra 30G and get the fastest fattest woman in the world! :laugh:

You don't know it but you just figured out what to do with fat people. Put em on an Island make them race each other and do some hilarious activities and their rewards could be tubs of Ice Cream.

Fat People

Island

?????

Profit!!!!