Ludacris- Act a Fool

at one point in the song "act a fool" by ludacris he says "i'm supercharged with a hideaway license plate". i was watching MTV and noticed they edited out the word hideaway. why would they do this? i doubt anyone is offended by the word hideaway or the idea of things being hidden

probably since it would be illegal to actually cover or switch your license plate and they trying not to give out ideas or anyhing. thats the only reason i could begin to come up with, i've heard them butcher some songs on MTv and thats one main reason i never watch it.

Yea MTV is notorious for that there are such things as hideaway license plates however the Powers That Be at the studious do not want us to know this, do a search on google see what comes up best of luck 2 ya.

Yeah they edit a lot of crap out.

I remember one time they edited the word "scissors" out of a song for no friggin reason. They didnt say they were going to cut anyone or do anything with them so wtf

Yeah they edit a lot of crap out.

I remember one time they edited the word "scissors" out of a song for no friggin reason. They didnt say they were going to cut anyone or do anything with them so wtf

lol :blink:

Ahh is that where that avatar's from? I've been told that movie is bada**

guess i'm on my way to ball- i mean blockbuster..

Yeah the movie would have been better if the main guy didn't look like peter north. :x