Show us your workstations!

Razer have recently introduced a left handed version of their DeathAdder mouse, don't know if you're interested.

Thanks for the suggestion. Sadly for me I'll have to pass on it as it isn't Wireless (preferably BlueTooth) :(

wow that thing must be really hot on the inside.. it's so cramped .. you sure their is airflow?

Bet it BSODs when you play games. Those GTX480's are not getting enough airflow in that case.

Bet it doesn't..

I'm getting 85c during load and that's with SC for both cards

That just isn't possible. Each card has a TDP of 250 Watts and reaches 90c+ when sitting in cases with great airflow. One of your cards even has its fan blocked by the other card.

I don't believe you at all as I've seen first hand how hot even cards with half the TDP of these suffer in poor ventilated environments. You appear to only have 1 air intake which is going through a radiator and no exhaust fan at all? Except the Power Unit in-take.

That just isn't possible. Each card has a TDP of 250 Watts and reaches 90c+ when sitting in cases with great airflow. One of your cards even has its fan blocked by the other card.

I don't believe you at all as I've seen first hand how hot even cards with half the TDP of these suffer in poor ventilated environments.

I don't believe you period..

The case is getting plenty of ventilation as the h50 also sucks out hot air..

Learn your thermodynamics son..

Beautiful desks here. Trying to come up with a good workstation theme. My room is going to be red, so I'm thinking about getting a white desk to match the iMac or a black desk. I'm looking for a rather small desk like the Ikea Jonas.

Help me pick!

Nothing too exciting. Got this desk free from work, they were gonna throw it out!

The desk looks good and expensive compared to our normal Ikea gallery here :p

This was the other day when I had all but one of the laptops that are in the house on my desk.

p1806101508.jpg

My Desk at the moment.

p1907101212.jpg

Nice case ;) Looks very familiar.

That it is :) Nice Setup.

My setup in work

Is that a Dell Stud XPS 13? Do you not have heat issues with the screen open like that all day? Mine gets a "bit" warm if I have the lid open like that.