New Google Homepage

I've had a common problem lately with Firefox and Google. When I type something in the main search page, Bugatti Veyron for example, the images that often come up above the search results are empty boxes. Clicking on the Google images link near the top displays the familiar grid pattern of image search results. Perhaps there is some setting I mistakenly changed?

I've had a common problem lately with Firefox and Google. When I type something in the main search page, Bugatti Veyron for example, the images that often come up above the search results are empty boxes. Clicking on the Google images link near the top displays the familiar grid pattern of image search results. Perhaps there is some setting I mistakenly changed?

Like This?

I finally have the new design here at work. It's very pleasent to use now, whereas before I hated using Google because of how awful the design was.

There is just one problem... some of the links are still that awful blue colour, but some are that nice new shade of blue :/ I believe they should change all links to be that nice new shade of blue.

I STILL have the old style lol -shrug- it's been over a week now

• 4 weeks later...

Like This?

Yeah, but those image boxes would be empty. The only way to see them would be to click the image tab up top. Any ideas? I haven't messed with any Firefox configs and the only add-on I have is Ad-Block.

been getting the "new" one for a while now.

the problem is it's sluggish. it seems to have crappy javascript fading on everything, including the search box, which is sometimes very slow at executing. waiting about 3 seconds sometimes just to get the search bar to type in.

once you've completed a search it's quite good though. they seem to have re-organised the layout and have a series of options down the left side. (if that's been there for ages, ignore me. i don't pay that much attention to googles site design)