Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

I'm not too happy with it, but you may like it better. :/

glove.png

Edit: Damnit...I didn't even bother to read your post that clearly, you said red boxing glove, I'm sorry. Maybe I can rework something. :pinch:

Oh well I searched for The Thing and that was one of the results. It was a picture from a Marvel comic book and I remembered him and just figured they made a video game for him. I'll try to make a new one later tonight.

Oh well I searched for The Thing and that was one of the results. It was a picture from a Marvel comic book and I remembered him and just figured they made a video game for him. I'll try to make a new one later tonight.

well....? :(

@IlliniPi:

It would be nice with the red glove. Because of I want to use the other png also as Icon, but when I convert it, i got a black background. I see, I must learn a little bit about Alpha channel and so on, feeling helpless too often :wacko:

Tombik

I know you (MadGuy) were not pleased with IlliniPi's, but I made an icon version of it for him anyway.  Maybe someone else will want it, it looks pretty sweet.

Thanks Semental. :happy:

@ MadGuy: Yah last night was just...bah. I was watching the All Star game and I just wasn't up to it I'm sorry, I'll try to get something for you as soon as I can. :ike:

Thanks Semental. :happy:

@ MadGuy: Yah last night was just...bah. I was watching the All Star game and I just wasn't up to it I'm sorry, I'll try to get something for you as soon as I can. :ike:

hehe..ok. no problem, no rush. :cool: