Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

Dominik, can you do me a big favor please? I have this image and i'd like it as a png .. and as a smaller icon ... if you could clear the bg and make it all nice for me i would greatly appreciate it :)

Here's Paint Shop Pro 7. If you want version 8, just ask. :D

psp7.png

eDonkey:

edonkey.png

Edit: A few questions...what program is DUC? And when you talk about Delphi, do you mean the Linux program (os whatever)? Also, what icon is the default one for Restorator?

Edited by IlliniPi

IlliniPi, I'm looking for PSP 8 icon, not the box...

DUC is NO-IP(dot)com DUC, a simple DNS Server for dynamic ip's... Delphi is a RAD from Borland and Restorator is an app like ResourceHacker...

these are the icons...

Thanks! I downloaded your emule icon, and made a simple modifications... the white on the eyes, and the small lines around the ears... :)

post-67-1058572495.jpg

Anyone have a nice alpha blended Microsoft Money 2004 icon that could possibly match the Office 2003 icons and or something better than the one they have built into office? Please it would be greatly appreciated.

Well, this is probably as good a first post as I can manage.

I was going to sign up and request a dictionary icon, but decided to have a go myself, and came out with this. It started out as a photo of a dictionary. I'm pleased with the general look, though I think modifying it to have a large letter on on of the pages, to signify being a dictionary rather than just a word heavy book, would be an improvement.

I hope you like it though, for dictionaries or whatever :)

If anyone would like the original photoshop 6 PSD file (v. high resolution) emailed to them, then please get in touch.

(Oh, and "Hello")

EDIT:// It's 256px(square), designed for docks really. As I say, do with it as you wish!

post-67-1058626536.ibf

Anyone have a nice alpha blended Microsoft Money 2004 icon that could possibly match the Office 2003 icons and or something better than the one they have built into office? Please it would be greatly appreciated.

On this page: https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...&t=62769&st=880, there are links to many Microsoft Money icons; they are not specifically Version 2004 though...

I was going to sign up and request a dictionary icon, but decided to have a go myself, and came out with this. It started out as a photo of a dictionary. I'm pleased with the general look, though I think modifying it to have a large letter on on of the pages, to signify being a dictionary rather than just a word heavy book, would be an improvement.

If anyone would like the original photoshop 6 PSD file (v. high resolution) emailed to them, then please get in touch.

(Oh, and "Hello")

EDIT:// It's 256px(square), designed for docks really. As I say, do with it as you wish!

That's a really good icon (Y)

(Oh, and "Hello")

very nice! :yes:

and welcome to place,"where unprofessional journalism looks better". NEOWIN.NET :woot:

Sorry Dominik, I didn't know whose site it was, just stumbled upon it, I wasn't taking credit for it, Just trying to help folks out... :blush: