Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

sorry for offtop.

guys can u tel me how u make this pictures? u take some big pictures or what?

Most of the time, I visit the program/game site and look for suitably sized images to work with. If I can't find any, then I create the PNGs from scratch.

Guys

I got a request for someone to make png's for the Microsoft Office 2003 Suite based on the original's. I got a list below of the ones i'm looking for in particular...

Word

Excel

Powerpoint

Access

Frontpage

Publisher

Project

Visio

OneNote

Outlook

Infopath

Powerpoint

I've tried searching for these, but all the threads which had them no longer have attachements viewable :(

Thanks

Guys

I got a request for someone to make png's for the Microsoft Office 2003 Suite based on the original's. I got a list below of the ones i'm looking for in particular...

Word

Excel

Powerpoint

Access

Frontpage

Publisher

Project

Visio

OneNote

Outlook

Infopath

Powerpoint

I've tried searching for these, but all the threads which had them no longer have attachements viewable :(

Thanks

Maybe these will do for the time being? Or any of these?

Hush66,

Thanks for thee links, but the first one doesn't quite fit with the standard Office 2003 look, they are really for Office Mac version. The second link was great, but unfortunately they were mainly in .ico format and not PNG's. Bummer... I guess i'll just have to wait until someone does a set :)

Thanks anyways, it was much appreciated

The second link was great, but unfortunately they were mainly in .ico format and not PNG's.

What dock are you using? Most docks like Y'z Dock support the ico format. Alternatively, you can convert the ico files to PNG format yourself by using programs like IconSushi.

Edit: The links at this thread works. :blink:

Edited by hush66

Sorry, me again with another request, I just need three more apps and my dock will finally be complete with glorious PNG goodness :)

I'd like to request the following PNG's if possible...

Symantec pcAnywhere 11

nVidia nVDVD

DivFix

***edit***

Sorry, i'm also looking for someone really talented who can make a nice 72x72 or 128x128 icon of a Dell Inspiron 8500 Laptop that I can use for a replacement of "My Computer" icon. The picture I had in mind for this is located at:

http://di.dell.com/images/emea/pcbrowse/inspn8500duo.jpg

Hope this is possible.

Cheers all

Edited by Thycide

Sorry, i'm also looking for someone really talented who can make a nice 72x72 or 128x128 icon of a Dell Inspiron 8500 Laptop that I can use for a replacement of "My Computer" icon. The picture I had in mind for this is located at:

http://di.dell.com/images/emea/pcbrowse/inspn8500duo.jpg

Hope this is possible.

Cheers all

Here it is, from someone not so talented. :p

Insp8500.zip