Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

Weird, I saved all those MP2 PNGs and they were saving as PNGs but when I went to look at them they didn't have any filetype. I couldn't open them with any pic viewer either. It was n't the bug in IE where it tries to save as "untitled.bmp", but I'll clear my files and do it again.

bro...all you have to do is right click on the file and select rename. Then put a .png at the end of the file that you saved as a PNG. so uh yeah...hope that helps...but beware if you try rename a jpg to a png...it won't work. So make sure you try and save as a png and then if it gives you the file with no filetype...doi what i told you. :D

[Requesting] Max Payne 2 : The Fall of Max Payne.

Thanks!

I made some, posted here.

:woot: They're great! The only problem is going to be trying to choose whice one to use! Thanks!

this has probably been done before can someone please tell me where i can find a good quality .ico file for GTA Vice City.

thx

(i already have the one with the gal on it) i need something which might just say vice city or sumtin)

this has probably been done before can someone please tell me where i can find a good quality .ico file for GTA Vice City.

thx

(i already have the one with the gal on it) i need something which might just say vice city or sumtin)

:)

post-67-1067239978.png