Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

I'm sorry, but aren't we splitting hairs here? I see people copy art from a company's web site, crop it to 128x128, put a transparent background on it and call it "theirs". Well, why is that any more original than posting someone else's art?

Mike

Earlier in this thread, on page 8 I believe there was a link posted to a whole bunch of Windows XP HI-RES pngs, all the default XP icons in PNG format. It isn't working any longer, does anyone have an updated link or a mirror for this?

Thank you.

this appears to have a light whit border around it can any thing be done about it?

although i asked dewy for this in the first place... got it done somehow :p

here it is

post-67-1068849377.png

can someone please help me find the following icons

My Computer (something nice and modern)

Internet Explorer

Windows Media Player

mIRC

FlashFXP

Calculator

Regcleaner

thanks

p.s. please dont tell me to use the search facility, coz it brings up so many results with so many pages and its impossible to know which page the result is on!

thx in advance

can someone please help me find the following icons

My Computer (something nice and modern)

Internet Explorer

Windows Media Player

mIRC

FlashFXP

Calculator

Regcleaner

thanks

p.s. please dont tell me to use the search facility, coz it brings up so many results with so many pages and its impossible to know which page the result is on!

thx in advance

http://j005u.nohik.net/pngs/

i didnt want to spamm the thread so i made a html page.

i didnt find Regcleaner..

thanks dude! u saved me some much hassle :) also i dont know if youve seen one before or not, have you ever seen a Windows Update icon?

i had a look, i dont have one, and the first 3 pages of google seach didnt help either, but im sure some1 has it..

I need:

3ds Max 5

3ds Max 6

MyIE2

Max Payne

alcohol 120%

micatoge xplayer

Thanx

Edited by Psychoticdemento

how do i convert most of these pngs to .ico files. i know the new stardock icondeveloper can do it in a second but that only comes packaged inside objectdesktop. any1 know of another easier way to do it? btw, looking for good high quality icons for firebird, winiso, winamp, and msn explorer. ty