Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

Can someone do me some nice 32x32, 48x48, 64x64 and 128x128 versions of these icons? I tried to resize them but they look too blocky and I am not very good at drawing.

Thanks

I was bored so I whipped together these:

1.png2.png

3.png4.png

Unfortunately I'm not very good at graphics, but hey at least it was fun to do :p

heh thanks! its much better :D

dammit bought toto today but found out later its not the $10mill one.. sianz :p

OT: My gf and her brother did exactly the same thing. Fortunately she got 4 numbers and won $60. Not bad. :laugh:

OK, found all my missing icons but still could not find 3 Icons.

Age of Mythology (not Titans !)

Norton Ghost

Lionheart

Searched through the whole forum and through other sites, but could not find any decent one :(

I've got a Lexar Jumpdrive like the one in the picture below. I'd like a regular icon that I can put on there and reference in an autorun.inf file so that the icon looks cool no matter where I plug it in. It would be cool also if the icon *looked* like it belonged with the default Windows XP icons (with the same angle and stuff.)

XP comes with a really nice Iomega external Zip drive icon. (It's between a Jaz drive and an orange PDA.) I picture the icon that I'm looking for looks similar to that color, but with the jump drive shape or whatever.

http://www.lexarmedia.com/images/jd_pro_w_bullets.jpg

[edit] More examples:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&...o+2&sa=N&tab=wi

Edited by semifamous

Nice work hush !

Finished searching and getting all new icons and at the end I still miss those ones :

VoptXP

Lionheart

Divine Divinity

Blade & Sword

Nobody willing to do them ?

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where to find a GANT style removable drive icon and a GANT style ram drive icon?