Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

I've got a Lexar Jumpdrive like the one in the picture below. I'd like a regular icon that I can put on there and reference in an autorun.inf file so that the icon looks cool no matter where I plug it in. It would be cool also if the icon *looked* like it belonged with the default Windows XP icons (with the same angle and stuff.)

XP comes with a really nice Iomega external Zip drive icon. (It's between a Jaz drive and an orange PDA.) I picture the icon that I'm looking for looks similar to that color, but with the jump drive shape or whatever.

http://www.lexarmedia.com/images/jd_pro_w_bullets.jpg

[edit] More examples:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&...o+2&sa=N&tab=wi

How's this?

JumpDrive

post-67-1077785017.png

How about a few PNGs of an Auction mallet/gavel like the attached image? Can someone make a cartoony one and a fairly realistic looking one?

Here is a cartoon one...

post-67-1077829167.png

Edited by Mavrick

How about a few PNGs of an Auction mallet/gavel like the attached image? Can someone make a cartoony one and a fairly realistic looking one?

Here is a "real" one...

post-67-1077829943.png

Edited by Mavrick

Nothing special, more of an experiment than anything else, but here is the PNG version of a NIC icon I made a long time ago. If anyone wants the source PSD, email or PM me.

post-67-1077829196.png

Nice thanks but coudl you make the cartoon one a little more the like the second one in my pic? ;-)

Thanks

Hows this? The samples you have are a little small, and I can't tell much from them. If this is not what you want, can you find a larger sample?

post-67-1077847152.png

Anybody here post/make a basketball or/hockey png I can use with MSN Fantics Tabsrv plz? :)

What are you looking for? A B-Ball, Hoop, B-Ball and Hoop, a Puck, Stick? Give me some ideas...

Anybody here post/make a basketball or/hockey png I can use with MSN Fantics Tabsrv plz? :)

I thought one stick looked kinda funny... So I used two crossing, I hope it's OK

post-67-1078162387.png