Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

I've been searching the net like crazy for PNG icons from the new game Sacred, but haven't found any at all. Would it be possible for someone here to make one? You all do such wonderful work.

I've been searching the net like crazy for PNG icons from the new game Sacred, but haven't found any at all.  Would it be possible for someone here to make one?  You all do such wonderful work.

Here ya go... Hope you like it... ;)

post-67-1080535597.png

another request if u dont mind maveric..i've looked back the last 5 pages to see if u've made a unreal tournament 2004 png..but i cant find one..so i kindly request for one (or direct me towards one already made) .. currently i'm using the .ico file, but that sucks since its all blocky and not smooth in y'z dock.. :/

i would like to have 2 types..oe with the "u" on its own and another with the full text "unreal tournament" with the "2004" underneath it just like the main logo.

and thanks alot :D

edit: ok i've found the ut2004 icon that just has the "u". :blush: so just a ut2004 icon then with the text please.

Edited by Elite_graphix

I would like to request some Iomega Zip disk png's if possible please. ;)

Zip 100

Zip 250

Zip 750

Thanks in advance

I wasn't sure if you wanted only the disk, or both the drive and the disk. Here is a 250 disk only. Let me know if this is what your looking for and I'll do the rest. :huh:

post-67-1080601405.png

i would like to have 2 types..oe with the "u" on its own and another with the full text "unreal tournament" with the "2004" underneath it just like the main logo.

and thanks alot :D

edit: ok i've found the ut2004 icon that just has the "u". :blush: so just a ut2004 icon then with the text please.

Sorry it took a bit. For some reason this one was a little hairy to make. Hope you like it!

;)

post-67-1080608780.png

I wasn't sure if you wanted only the disk, or both the drive and the disk. Here is a 250 disk only. Let me know if this is what your looking for and I'll do the rest. :huh:

Thanks Mavrick

That is exactly what i was looking for. :D

need a HQ Icon from "MainConcept MPEG Encoder" for Mobydock.

I'm not sure what the real icon looks like... So here is something I came up with...

post-67-1080879762.png

Hope this is OK...

Its great :).

Now, how about a glass BSPLayer, Media Player Classic, Quicktime, and k-Lite?

sorry for all the requests :p.

Thanks in advance :).