Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

Macrick here are what those original icons look like. And could make icon for DVD-Mate ? Your icons are very nice and good looking.

post-67-1082378432.png

For a long time now I have been looking for some good icons for the Belkin Nostromo n50 gamepad. Of the very few I've found, they were mostly crappy-looking. Could someone make 3 nice PNG's of the speedpad itself, and the blue and orange profile manager icons?

Thanks so much

shenrone: here - it's not perfect, but atleast it's something. took me about 5 minutes in IconWorkshop ;)

hope it's ok for you...

just rename the file extention to .ico (it's a real icon, but neowin won't let me upload icons)

post-67-1082894626.ibf

Can anyone make an Icon for FeedDemon? I use it all the time but the icon it comes with is kinda weak

FeedDemon. Yeah.

Anyone have these:

LeechFTP

Orcad Capture/PSpice

Bryce

ciaran

post-67-1083038062.png

Edited by ciaran00

Hi again :)

I have a very special request here. I need NFS Underground and a Formula 1 style icons to match the Eylo VS/colors.

I already made a Soccer icon in Eylo style. I'm attaching it so you can have an idea. So the NFSU icon can be just a nice car with these colors, and the F1 icon a F1 vectored car or something...

I hope someone can do this for me :)

Best,

PiPE

post-67-1083175830.png