Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

This is going to be the definitive PNG/icon thread here at Neowin. By posting your work in this thread you agree to the following conditions:
  • Any PNG/Icon posted in this thread can be redistributed with the attached DSL liscence
  • Anyone can package these PNGs/Icons as they please, if they provide a link to this thread and a copy of the licence
  • Anyone is free to modify content posted in this thread and release it, but it must be released under the DSL and released under a different name. Changes from the original work must be listed.

The PNGs and Icons contained herein are subject to the Design Science License and by posting your material in this thread you agree to the DSL.

Anyone is free to redistribute content in any pack they wish, use it in any form, as long as they link back to this thread and include "dsl.txt" in any packages. You can use any of the content posted in this thread as a base for your own work but that too must be released under the DSL.

Post away, have fun :happy:

I've quoted the original post, you cannot just post PNGs you've found on other forums, you didn't create them. If you're going to release a pack as well you've got to include a copy of DSL.txt posted in the original post and include a link back to this thread, everyone posting PNG's in this thread has agreed to this by posting here. But still, you cannot simply post other peoples work here so I've removed them.

Looking for:

Adobe Premiere Pro

a 'richer' Another Bittorrent Client icon - found one posted earlier in this thread... nice and smooth but its light pastel colours stick out like a sore thumb among the other vibrant icons in my dock

Thx,

how do you do that? which program do you use? really great work!! :yes:

Photoshop 7. I applied the plastic wrap filter, and then faded it out to about 20% opacity to give it a shine look. Cheap trick, but it worked! :D

Oi, who deleted all the icons i posted?

Except for the Vietnam icon i did all myself.

Nobody ever said i didnt do these icons, EXCEPT for the vietnam icon.

:crazy:

For anyone who uses nnscript I made a larger version of the original icon:

I saw the icon u converted, and i know a lot of people use this script so i came up with this.

nnscript.png