Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

ok your all gonna hate me (sorry!!) but i lost the windows xp icon site that had them as PNGS

i know its posted somewhere in this thread but i couldn't find it!

if someone can post a link that would be great! thanks!! :)

- mike

Does any one have the link to the Gmail icon thread (I can't find it) or can you create an icon for Gmail, thank you in advance.

how about a mp3 icon? i have a folder where i put all my mp3 albums in. anyone can make something for it? and a icon for all my setup programs i download :)

thanks in advance :woot:

how about a mp3 icon? i have a folder where i put all my mp3 albums in. anyone can make something for it? and a icon for all my setup programs i download :)

I agree, i could much use a mp3 icon. I keep getting lost in all my folders :s

I would prefer if somebody finds an icon that he posts it :)

That's a service for all ...

Just write down who made it ;)

It's against the rules in this thread to post work that's not yours, especially without credit. See the first post in this thread, all the rules are laid out by Dazzla.

Can anyone make me a "phone manager" icon?

Like a pic of a Panasonic GD87 with some stuf relating to managing it over the computer, like photos or something i dunno, be creative :D

I am looking for a Apache WebServer start and stop icon.

Had no luck that far to find one.

If anyone could help me out with one, would be great.

hey,

Does anyone have a better icon then the current icon for LimeWire?

If they dont can u make one for me?

its a p2p program were u download stuf from, etc..

dave164 :woot:

azureus icon needed in png please. also, maybe it can be some sort of generic p2p icon that would work for limewire too. that way it would kill two birds with one stone. the azureus icon should match my system icons which look like:9245-3.png

Hey heres a Limewire PNG. I didn't make it and I can't remember where I got it from.

EDIT: I don't know how come this PNG is so big. But hey, you got clarity ;)

post-67-1087865993.png

how about a mp3 icon? i have a folder where i put all my mp3 albums in. anyone can make something for it? and a icon for all my setup programs i download smile.gif

anyone? :p

Hey heres a Limewire PNG. I didn't make it and I can't remember where I got it from.

That icon was made by Jairo Boudewyn (JairoB). You can find the whole set (2 PNGs) on Wincustomize.com

Please do not post PNGs you didn't make. This has been mentioned time and time again. If you wish to share a PNG that you didn't make, you could either PM the person who requested for it and ask for his email or you could post a link to the icon or iconset.