Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

Could someone make a Skype png for me? I tried making one myself but i couldn't get the bevel right. Below is the 48x48 XP icon that comes with the program.

Can I request a png of a confused smiley. Thinking about ( wft = wet team fortress? ).

It is not for icon but gonna use it in Utopia as a possible banner.

Thank you.

Some requests for some icons please if anyone can help!

For the new games 'Kill.Switch' and 'Juiced' and 2 old classics 'Mr Driller' and 'Expendable' please :)

h**p://www.killswitch.com/

h**p://www.juicedthegame.com/us/indexT.html

Thankyou Kindly :)

I know that at one time fubarshibby, Relativity_17, and WereWolf all made Babylon icons, but now that I need one their uploads have been removed from this site. Can someone either make a new Babylon icon or if you have made one (WerewWolf), can you please repost it?

Here are some sample pictures:

logo_dark_blue.gif

post-67-1093573970.png

Anyone got a png for irfanview?

This is one of the fugliest icons I have ever seen.

Great job Menge, but can you add the MSN icon in the corner like the MSN Music icon? Also, your WMP10 looks more similar to the original, can you add the red, blue, yellow and green border to the icon that you just made?

Windows Media Player 10 example (I lowered the quality to keep from 'stealing' you icon):

WMP10.JPG

MSN Music example:

post-67-1094346934.png

Edited by Semental

Semental, i didn't really do that from scratch. i just cropped the image found on the microsoft site i linked. about adding the border, i might try.

the msn butterfly... can you find me a big one of those on a GIF or PNG? or on a white background?