Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

I'm looking for a 128x128 version of the The Sims 2 logo. Just like the pic below only without the purple blob around it. So only the "The Sims 2" text.

I got bored so I decided to make an icon for someone and low and behold yours was the next one to pop up for a request. It isn't the best icon but it is useable. The only thing that is different is that the diamond doen't have a glow around it, I didn't nkow how to do it. Hope you like it.

I got bored so I decided to make an icon for someone and low and behold yours was the next one to pop up for a request. It isn't the best icon but it is useable. The only thing that is different is that the diamond doen't have a glow around it, I didn't nkow how to do it. Hope you like it.

One word: Perfection :happy:

To all of the magnificent Iconist: please could you make me some Icons/PNGsfor

GraphPad - Prism4

Netopia - TimbuktuPro

Novell - Groupwise

Ritlabs - TheBat!

Pegasusmail

EasyVideoJoiner

Any help appreciated.

Thx in advance

:yes: :rolleyes: ;)

I would like PNGs for these three programs:

Mulberry

Codewarrior

WinMX

I have posted a screenshot showing what their icons look like, so if somebody could make a few PNGs off of this, I'd be most appreciative.

post-67-1095630782.png

I would like PNGs for these three programs:

Mulberry

Codewarrior

WinMX

I have posted a screenshot showing what their icons look like, so if somebody could make a few PNGs off of this, I'd be most appreciative.

here is a winmx icon i made a while ago

post-67-1096072303.png

I've made another one, but it's only for spanish game... :p

Hope you like it! :D

post-67-1096103308.png

couldn't edit above :(

but anyway

Hi,

I need a few of these icons

I need some kind of glass, longhorn style icons (a bit like the recycle bin) for these apps:

MSN

My Documents (Open/Closed)

Norton Anti Virus (2005 icon will do, but maybe a bit of a glass, transparent effect to it?)

Firefox and Thunderbird

The NAV icon will be ok if it is just the 2005 icon. And can all other icons be in a blue theme please

Cheers

David

attachment for what i want msn icon to look like

couldn't edit above :(

but anyway

Hi,

I need a few of these icons

I need some kind of glass, longhorn style icons (a bit like the recycle bin) for these apps:

MSN

My Documents (Open/Closed)

Norton Anti Virus (2005 icon will do, but maybe a bit of a glass, transparent effect to it?)

Firefox and Thunderbird

The NAV icon will be ok if it is just the 2005 icon. And can all other icons be in a blue theme please

Cheers

David

attachment for what i want msn icon to look like

Not sure who made this, but:

post-67-1096163778.png