Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

Hello, im a noobie, been lurking a couple of days, and everyone seems pretty nice. I tried to create one for my self but to no avail, i couldn't get it and im still a photoshop newbie. but what im looking for is a .png for rainlender to replace the red circle to signify the date in the Shadow 3 skin, that comes with it. and all i want is a round or square brushed aluminum look.. like grey, or blue. I tried for a coulple hours to make my own, but as i said i am a Noob.. Also i uploaded the pic of the default.. but i basically just want it blue, or grey polished aluminum.

cliffs..

1. Im A newbie.. at Neowin and Photoshop

2. Looking for .png from rainlender shadow3(standard skin that comes with rainlender) of Grey or blue brushed aluminum circle or square.

3. Anyhelp is much appreciated...

Did the last one I made not look like the default icon? I made three. I know the first two were crappy, but I figured that the last one was pretty good myself.

It is on this page: https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...c=89510&st=1360.

they were OK, as far as you not being an expert icon maker, but i know damn well there are people out there who can make some damn good icons, i can't think of the names right now cause of the fact that i'm a little tired. anyway, could someone with photoshop skills, no offence Semental, please make a skype icon?

is it safe to say i will never get a skype icon that looks like the default? i know there are plenty of great icon makers out there. oh well.

The default Mac version of the Skype icon can be found here.

I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic; I cannot see the icon since I am not a member of that site.

I found another style than the S by searching Google, so I scaled and cropped it. Maybe you will like it (if you were not already satisfied with the other that Hush found), maybe not.

post-67-1097327593.png

OK, I requested these a few pages back, but nobody replied, so I'm requesting them again:

I'd like icons for the Command Prompt (or the Mac Terminal, either one is fine) and for Metrowerks CodeWarrior. Attached is a screenshot from one of the Macs at school. The icon to the left of TextEdit is Terminal, and the icon to the right of TextEdit is CodeWarrior.

Thanks!

post-67-1097351231.png