Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

anyone got a good UT 99 icon? the first unreal tournament version ?

and one for the all seeing eye would be nice :)

some requests:

A normal folder open/closed, and one with puzzle pieces in it. I like the yellow XP Folder, but whatever anyone feels like :).

A connected puzzle resembling the puzzle pieces in the folder.

A cool stopwatch or pocket watch.

I'm not sure... the title for it would be "Add Slip" like add time slip. Not sure what would look good for that.

A little cartoony car of some sort. It would be for "Location", so if you have a better idea I'm all for it.

Cool! Thanks for any help. This is for an intranet web page, so not a mass audience, but I will link to your web page and be sure to give credit where credit is due.

-nic

:( Im not sure what these icons are called...sadly i had to format my pc and all i know is that i got these icons somewhere here.

They are longhorn icons im pretty sure....the folders themselves that these icons are in are named......audio, video, office and i believe explorer....can someone please post a link if they know what im talking about.

Also, they came in different colours...the outline that is...baby blue, transparent and black

I wasnt sure where to post that, so i opened up 2 Topics *sorry* Now i post my requests here (too).

I need 2 PNG?s/Icons:

1.) Doom3 - Resurrection of Evil

http://www.doom3.com/

Inside the website are some graphics "Doom3 Expansion Pack - Resurrection of Evil". Maybe you PNG-Makers can use that. Or maybe something completely different ;-) I?d like to have 128x128 PNG.

2.) Sapphire TriXX

http://www.computerbase.de/news/hardware/g...bertakter-tool/

Maybe a PNG/Icon with a cool mix of the Sapphire-Logo and the TriXX-Picture, or something different :-)

Thanks