Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

i want to request the gmail png for the dock, the logo that makes the "m" below, ive been searching for it but no luck. anyone? thanks

logo.gif

^^ I could never find a good winzip or 7zip icon, but I'll attach the rar icon I use

Does anyone have a good PNG of the mspaint icon?

585793311[/snapback]

just another one you might consider... attached

post-96987-1114689289.png

post-96987-1114689401.png

Someone want to take a stab at the new Photoshop icon? Here is the best image of the feather I have found so far. You still need the white tile though, which I don't have a source for.

post-78672-1114690456.jpg

my 10min job

585844190[/snapback]

it's pretty good, but you want to cut out the corner / borders on the white square for a sort of beveled look. also the gradient goes more from the lower right to the upper left corner. but solid work!

adobephotoshopcs2.png

photoshop cs2 - i screwed up the feather, i'm sure someone else can do better. i'm tired of looking at the damn thing.

adobetile.png

here's an 'adobe application' tile template, as well... thought perhaps it could become useful for others to have around.

I'm kind of answering my own request, but I'm posting it in case anyone wants to use it. It's supposed to look roughly similar to the Windows zip icon, with a cartoony look. Made it in Illustrator.

post-96829-1114828511.png