Official Neowin PNG/Icon thread

I know this isn't a very good picture, but its the only one I could find. I want a nice transparent icon of the USB drive only. Thanks in advance, you guys are so talented :)

772.jpg

If the pic is too difficult any usb pendrive thing wil do. Thank you!

For a long time now I have been looking for some good icons for the Belkin Nostromo n50 gamepad. Of the very few I've found, they were mostly crappy-looking. Could someone make 3 nice PNG's of the speedpad itself, and the blue and orange profile manager icons?

Thanks so much

Pretty Please! :(

go a few pages back..theres already a brillaint farcry png..

i've attached one for u which maverick made :)

Could you make one that looks like the default icon?

Hello Guys,

Can any one help me in finding good 32-Bit Icons for my Inventory Software.

I want any good free website where I get icons such as Add, Delete, Edit, etc,etc.

Umer

request icon that is for 'mobile phone tools'? basically a phone and a comp. this is the original one...

i'd like an aqua type one...thanks :p

post-67-1083541293.jpg

For a long time now I have been looking for some good icons for the Belkin Nostromo n50 gamepad. Of the very few I've found, they were mostly crappy-looking. Could someone make 3 nice PNG's of the speedpad itself, and the blue and orange profile manager icons?

Thanks so much

I posted this about a week ago and bumped it once just in case it was overlooked. I'm sorry to be a pest but can anyone help me out? No rush but at least I'd like to see someone is working on these

Thanks again,

P.S. I hope it is not against the rules to bump once in a while......sometimes you need to :whistle:

I posted this about a week ago and bumped it once just in case it was overlooked. I'm sorry to be a pest but can anyone help me out? No rush but at least I'd like to see someone is working on these

Thanks again,

P.S. I hope it is not against the rules to bump once in a while......sometimes you need to :whistle:

You may want to provide the original profile manager icons for someone to work with. Believe it or not, not many people own a Nostromo gamepad. I know I have an icon for the gamepad itslef....but I'm not sure why I ever saved it. :rolleyes:

You may want to provide the original profile manager icons for someone to work with. Believe it or not, not many people own a Nostromo gamepad. I know I have an icon for the gamepad itslef....but I'm not sure why I ever saved it.  :rolleyes:

Ok, here are some pictures to work with. Please let me know if they are too big or too small.

I'd like to have these in PNG format and have some cool effects like alpha blending and gloss.

Thanks,

http://home.comcast.net/~dmlomago/Pictures/n50.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~dmlomago/Pictures..._EDT_exe_10.bmp

http://home.comcast.net/~dmlomago/Pictures/nost_LM_exe_0.bmp

Edited by GungaDin19

your name is gunga din :angry: i hated that poem or story or whatever that was. it was freakin gay.

but anyway i'll try my hand at those images but i cant guarrantee they'll get done.